First Wood Elves models

Want to get advice on paints and colours? Want to brag about your models? Come here, my friend...

Moderator: Council of Elders

unicorn
Walking Rulebook
Armies I play: Wood Elves

First Wood Elves models

Post by unicorn »

Yesterday, I and my wife started to paint our very first models. We decide to go for autumn theme, because of color variety it offers. But during work we find, that even with the same colors and everything, our figures become completly different.
My wife was much faster that I am; so I will post her 2 figures here. My 2 will be done during today, and I will add them here later.

We both will be more that happy for any comments, tips, help or anything :D

Comment: My wife scheme looks really natural, I think that if I will put this figures in some real autumn wood, it will be really hard to spot them :ninja:
Unicorn's conversions (updated 1st Jun)
Painted
BSB, mounted noble, WD noble, Branchie, Alter, Treeman, 12 WR, 10 WD, 10 GR, 10 WW, 5 Dryads, 5 WhR, 6 Tk, Altar of Khaine
Finished
Treeman, 10 WD, dragon lord, Alter, 9 WhR, 5 GR, DE sin, OK Butcher, Beast heroes x5
unicorn
Walking Rulebook
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Re: First Wood Elves models

Post by unicorn »

Ok, so here is my 2 guards on the same theme :D

I was trying to make this ones more "comis" that realistic. That is why all colors are dense.
Unicorn's conversions (updated 1st Jun)
Painted
BSB, mounted noble, WD noble, Branchie, Alter, Treeman, 12 WR, 10 WD, 10 GR, 10 WW, 5 Dryads, 5 WhR, 6 Tk, Altar of Khaine
Finished
Treeman, 10 WD, dragon lord, Alter, 9 WhR, 5 GR, DE sin, OK Butcher, Beast heroes x5
Anurion-the-green
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Anurion-the-green »

they both look really good. i'd love to see an army pic (or two, if your both doing seperate armies)
Daith11
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: wood elves , lizardmen , beastmen, skaven

Post by Daith11 »

I really like the autumn theme
innerwolf wrote: Daith11, I declare you "The Wolf Paladin"