Anyone for Werewolf/Mafia RPG Games?

Come here to play in role playing games, play in AoDs, or show off your latest story creation. This is also the place for fluff questions.

Moderator: Council of Elders

mlindsay2706
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Chaos 40K

Anyone for Werewolf/Mafia RPG Games?

Post by mlindsay2706 »

hey

on TBB (talkbloodbowl.com forum) we play werewolf/mafia games. this is a online forum RPG game were you take a role and try to fulfill your objectives against other players, who are on different sides/factions etc...

the games are great fun. you dont know who is who, except if you get a team role. even then, you wont know more than one or two players roles. games are set in camelot, rome, and anywere you can think of. players attack each other, duel, vote each other off, discuss and accuse and all kinds

but i was thinking on TBB theres only 3000 members and the games are quite big on there. as theres 2000+ members on here, i was wondering if many people here would be willing to play a game and see if we get get some going?

thers been a few forum game topics ive noticed here so far, but none of them seem to have been followed through or a game started. if enough players wanted it (looking for 15 at least to get a good game, more is better) id be quite happy to start a game. ive already got one game ready to do as im next GM on TBB, so i could start a game very soon if you guys wanted to play

if your interested post here and we'll see how much interest we get.
an example of a game at the moment is here:

http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/vie ... 74&start=0

rules for the original mafia games are here:

http://www.princeton.edu/~mafia/rules.htm

well i hope we get intrest, they're really fun games
And death climbs up the steps one by one,
To give you the rose that's been burnt by her sun

Point me to the sky above
I can't get there on my own
Walk me to the graveyard
Dig up her bones