1 survived and relaliate
hit on 3+

Result of the throw of dice "2d6" :

1 + 5 = 6

wound on 4+?

Result of the throw of dice "1d6" :

1 = 1
------------------------------------
you totally massacred me, so unless you want to finish Orion i surrender, game is rightfully yours :)

Truth is I can't find anything majorly wrong from my side (using that Rooster I mean)... Do you have any suggestions/observations?

Your fanatics marchblocked me, and since it was a themed rooster I had nothing to take them out.... and your magic was devastating in spite of quite a lot of DD on my side

anyway, excellent game !! I would very much like a rematch in close future :)
Life is but a dream...
misanthrope105
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Orcs and Goblins, Ogres, Warriors of Chaos, Space Marines

Re: Misanthrope105 (O&G) vs Fikol (WE) 4000 pts

Post by misanthrope105 »

i think with the themed list, having most of your army in very expensive units with most of my army being in very cheap units with high static rez, you were at a disadvantage at the start. on top of that you had abyssmal rolling and i had some stupidly flukey rolling. The miscast and waagh i think really is what killed you this game, but i would love to have another soon, but maybe we'll end up playing in the tourney. Overall a very fun and exciting game, and you definitely had me worried for a while at the start.