My WE Eagle Hero (converted hero) UPDATE 26-7 converted BSB

Want to get advice on paints and colours? Want to brag about your models? Come here, my friend...

Moderator: Council of Elders

Elven_Master
Newcomer
Newcomer

My WE Eagle Hero (converted hero) UPDATE 26-7 converted BSB

Post by Elven_Master »

Last edited by Elven_Master on 26 Apr 2007, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
When the earth was young and beatifull, it was the Asrai, who walked on it,,, and not these humans
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

Not bad, a fairly nice conversion. Just make sure you use some putty to fill in the gaps on the Eagle :wink:
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Ryikko
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: WE, Nurgle WoC

Post by Ryikko »

what Beithir Seun said....fill the gaps! otherwise, it looks fine

which model is that riding it?
Atlarge wrote: It's not GW if you're not scraping off a dozen nonsensical skulls from each model.
Who clicks on these anyways?
Xavir
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Xavir »

Nice conversion it looks great!

and Beither Seun just reminded me, i have some gaps on my Forest Dragon to fill!

yea but once again nice conversion
I need a better signature
Elven_Master
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Elven_Master »

When the earth was young and beatifull, it was the Asrai, who walked on it,,, and not these humans
Storm
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Storm »

Cool model, is he Reaper?...Gamezone perhaps?
Anyway, some better pics of him riding the great eagle would be good, but i understand if you haven't fixed/replaced your camera yet :nod:.

Storm.

Edit: is it just me or is the is the rider holding his spear/staff on a different side in the later pics than the first ones?
Elven_Master
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Elven_Master »

My cam aint repaired yet, and ihavent finished painting the eagle, but when i finish paining it, i will post them both... :)

And it is an Rackham model. It used to be an BSB for my army, but when 3 skinks killed him in CC... while i had an 3+ward save... i 'accidently' broke his flag... :) and that banne rwas so darn heavy, i could not gleu it back, so now it has become my lord :)....

I am now converting my BSB from the GW lord :)
Ardanwen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Ardanwen »

imo it doesn't look very WE because of the metal armor
Sorry for my English, I hopes it makes sense. If not: tell me.
Elven_Master
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Elven_Master »

Elven_Master
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Elven_Master »

Please ignore the paper spot on the stick,,, i am gonna place there the same banner,so it counts as an twin banner :)
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

Looks very nice although the hands seem like they should be the other way around (i.e holding the back of the staff rather than the front...) It kinda looks like he's about to sweep the banner down in front of him - which seems odd!!

Other than that it's a very nice model!!
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog