Hour of the Wolf Campaign on Asur.org

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Good for us that he's a Nehek player then...

~ Nag
Amun-Laithu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Amun-Laithu »

Nagathi wrote:Good for us that he's a Nehek player then...

~ Nag
Hey now.... I see what's going on, all you asrai over here talk about us behind our backs, and here I was trying to be nice by joining your forum. For shame....for shame.... :cry: :wink:
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Post by Ramesesis »

Welcome Amun! Happy to see you here!

I suggest you lay of the hard feelings and indulge yourslef! Asrai.org is a nice site. Not as ancient and filled with traditions as Asur or D.net, but mightily cool in our own way.
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.
Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

Hey, Amun-Lothain, what's with the name change? ;)
I see you chose "instant lose".
So it would seem, Eldacar. So it would seem.
Amun-Laithu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Amun-Laithu »

Ramesesis wrote:Welcome Amun! Happy to see you here!

I suggest you lay of the hard feelings and indulge yourslef! Asrai.org is a nice site. Not as ancient and filled with traditions as Asur or D.net, but mightily cool in our own way.
I was only joking, like I said in my intro thread, I'm an asrai at heart! :p
And don't be modest, from what I've seen this is a great site, you just have to wait until people realize how much better the asrai are, either that or run an Asrai.org campaign. :D
Schmeag wrote:Hey, Amun-Lothain, what's with the name change? ;)
Check my intro post, I registered with a different name for each of the elf sites, Lothain for asur, Ganeth for druchii, and Laithu here. Everyone just uses Amun anyways. 10 points if anyone can tell me the reference for each one! :p
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Post by Ramesesis »

Well, asrais are great, but my biggest problem is settling for theme!

Especially since asurs are getting the new book soon, I gave some troubles.

But I plan to somehow connect my forces, using my asrais maybe more like a elite scouting force for the asurs of the south, probably containing many asrais that have left Loren or been living in other forces and forced to flee.

My main character, Lord Ramesesis, is an Asur working for a partially secret conclave, known as the Conclave of the Rising phoenix. Their goal is to bring back the greatness of the elves and in the end reunite the elves.

My asrais are more or less homeless wanderer that have been given protection by Ramesesis in his new position as Royal Steward of one of the fortresses in the southlands.
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Amun-Laithu wrote:Lothain for asur, Ganeth for druchii, and Laithu here. Everyone just uses Amun anyways. 10 points if anyone can tell me the reference for each one! :p
Each of the three are derivated from the Drukk-Eltharinn language. Once my internet is back I can give the three meanings to the words.

~ Nag