Long time wood elves lover, newbie painter

If you're new, you might want to introduce yourself. Here's the place!

Moderator: Council of Elders

Willer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Long time wood elves lover, newbie painter

Post by Willer »

Hi all!

I've been collecting wood elves since a long time and allways had this page as my bible xD thus never tried to aport anything cause i'm from spanish and as you can see my english is not very fancy.

Im from Seville and Salamanca to be more specific (if some other spanish around here) and love the playing and strategic aspect of the hobby, play 40k, infinity, 1650 and warmaster too. I'm not a great painter, but starting right now in that aspect (i spect you masters from asrai could give me some advice on that matter)

And I think nothing else to say, really impresed and with a confuse opinion for the end of times news, and really fan of disperse playing and elves instead of trees, i think ill post my main army in the next day.

Thanks to all for the forum and glory to the Asrai!!!
Bloodbeard
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Chaos Dwarfs

Re: Long time wood elves lover, newbie painter

Post by Bloodbeard »

Welcome. I'm a painter of medium skill and will gladly give you some pointers when you post your pictures.

Never mind the english it's easy to understand your words.

Is infinity good? I'm looking for a sci-fi skirmish game.
Willer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Long time wood elves lover, newbie painter

Post by Willer »

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm gonna post the first pics this evening so please take a look xD

related infinity... in the first part its a great game, really awesome background and minis and its a game in iwch you dont have to stay looking for all the oponents turn.

But for me, its a game with toooo much special abilities, each miniature can have one or two unique abilities and maybe another one or two common, so... if you dont want to have to look to rulebook each two minutes its a barrier, furthermore, if you wanna play in aa competitive mood you should study all the other armies rules, and its a loooong work xD

If you dont mind about a game with too much special rules its great, if you do... maybe you should go for another one. Anyway a realy good game with great people after it.

Also i'm working in a sci fi skirmish game with a friends, and probably in the next month we should need some testers, so if you're interested let me know ;)