Board attachment quota

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

Afamrail Droth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Chaos Dwarfs, WOC, DOC.

Board attachment quota

Post by Afamrail Droth »

What is this, and why won't it let me upload photos.
There is a serene and settled majesty to woodland scenery that enters into the soul and delights and elevates it, and fills it with noble inclinations.
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Board attachment quota

Post by Beithir Seun »

It usually refers to the number of attachments you're allowed in a single post. If you're trying to post images then most likely you're putting too many in one post. I can't remember exactly what the quota is set at, but try splitting the images over several posts.
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

Post by Baardah »

I think it is an upper limit to how many attachments you can upload in total. I got this message and went back to delete some WIP pictures and then I could upload more.
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...
Afamrail Droth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Afamrail Droth »

Tried to upload single photos from my phone, pc, tablet not happening I'm new to this forum and I haven't Uploaded a single pic yet.
There is a serene and settled majesty to woodland scenery that enters into the soul and delights and elevates it, and fills it with noble inclinations.
Afamrail Droth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Afamrail Droth »

I know what the problem is I think, I'm lying :roll: I have uploaded photos and I think it's because my attachments list in my user control panel is full. I reckon there's a limit ill try uploading once I've deleted them.
Afamrail Droth
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Afamrail Droth »

Wait no, still isn't working deleted all my attachment history aloud me to upload one picture deleted it and still not allowing me to upload.
jberrysf
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by jberrysf »

I'm having trouble posting too! Mods, you have any ideas on why it isn't working?
Noght
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Empire, Wood Elves, Orcs & Goblins

Post by Noght »

Same for me. Tried to upload full size pics and no go. Had to use thumbnail links.
"Spirit of the Game arguments are used by Role Players who get their A$$es kicked by Wargammers."
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

There is a 3 GB max size for all the board's attachments. I.e. a max limit for all users combined. That limit is there to not overwhelm our disk space. Currently, we have reached that maximum limit. I will go and delete some of the older attachments, which means many of the old pictures in old posts will disappear.

~ Naggie
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

The issue should be fixed now. But some errors may still occur. Let me know if you see the error message again.

~ Naggie