Archiving In Progress

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Archiving In Progress

Post by Beithir Seun »

Ladies and Gents,

Now that our new army book has been officially released, we're going to be going through the process of archiving all the threads relating to the old book in order to tidy up the site, and prevent cross-contamination of threads where discussion of the new and old books could lead to confusion. This process might take a while, and the site will be going through a few changes, so I'd just like to ask for your patience and cooperation while we make the changes.

The forums that are going to be archived are the Hall of Discussion, the Glade of Generals, the Call of the Hunt, the Hall of Honours and the Pool of Enlightenment. We'll be creating archived sub-forums within each of these that will contain all the material relating to the old army book. The main forums will then be left containing the few existing threads relating to the new army book.

We will alert everyone when the archiving is complete, and everything will be back to normal shortly :)

The Council of Elders
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Archiving In Progress

Post by Beithir Seun »

OK everyone, you'll no doubt have noticed now that there's been a reshuffle of the forums. All the threads relating to the new army book should now be in the normal forums, and all the material relating to the old book has been moved into sub-forums and locked so that they are read-only.

If you feel there is a thread in the archived forums that should actually be in the current 'new book' forums then please get in touch so that we can double-check and get everything in the right place.

Thanks for your patience!
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog