Skaris' wood elf army

Want to get advice on paints and colours? Want to brag about your models? Come here, my friend...

Moderator: Council of Elders

Skaris
Newcomer
Newcomer

Skaris' wood elf army

Post by Skaris »

Since I'm new here I thought I show my wood elf army to you guys ans see what you think, Painted them up about 2-3 years ago just after the release and currently have about 2500 pts worth. Hope you like them.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v246/ ... d%20elves/
Link is to my photobucket with my wood elf pics, feel free to look at the other stuff in ther as well :)
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Skaris' wood elf army

Post by Beithir Seun »

You've got some nice looking stuff there Skaris! Do you plan on adding any more to your Wood Elves in the future?
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Suisyo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Wood Elves...I'm VERY new at this lol

Post by Suisyo »

wow! Amazing. Your wardancers, dryads, wild riders and warhawk riders were my favorites. I love the colors used, and really nice shading and contrast.
"I am an optimist, but I'm an optimist that carries a raincoat." ~Sir Harold Wilson

"Will down pouring rain fill a persons' heart with sorrow?...
Only the rain embraces a distraught heart..."

To believe a thing is impossible is to make it so. - French proverb
Skaris
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Skaris »

Glad you guys use them, I'm just starting a Druchii army so I doubt I'll be adding anything to the army anytime soon. I do however have a lage scale wood elf still to paint, may do that when I need a break for dark elves.
Aneathir
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Wood elves and Tyranids

Post by Aneathir »

Some well painted models in there nice painting on all of them. Why do people that like Elves always stick with Elves? It's always they go from Dark Elves to Wood Elves or Wood Elves to Dark Elves or High Elves to Dark Elves etc. its strange. :paranoid:
- When they rises and sees, hears and tastes, their fury be roused and dreadful. Things be very different thereafter - Attributed to Drycha -
Lerusius
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Lerusius »

Yeah some good paintwork there :D.
Aneathir wrote:Some well painted models in there nice painting on all of them. Why do people that like Elves always stick with Elves? It's always they go from Dark Elves to Wood Elves or Wood Elves to Dark Elves or High Elves to Dark Elves etc. its strange. :paranoid:
Because elves are the coolest.
Rageth
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: Lizardmen and Wood Elves

Post by Rageth »

And everybody loves battle skirts! Elves are fun, different and fluffy :) Good painting, Skaris.

Rageth

There's no such thing as a bad army, only ones that take longer to get used to.
Sephiroth
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Post by Sephiroth »

some great looking stuff! loved the blue-haired wardancer doing side kick, it's my favourite wood elf model
Tell me what you cherish most, give me the pleasure of taking it away...

Runescape: Sludge13, champion of Armadyl