Crimsonsphinx's Autumn Elfs

Want to get advice on paints and colours? Want to brag about your models? Come here, my friend...

Moderator: Council of Elders

crimsonsphinx
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Crimsonsphinx's Autumn Elfs

Post by crimsonsphinx »

Inspired by Wyzer having posted painted pics up, despite being a recent convert to the asrai, I dug out my camera and attempted to take some semi in focus pictures of my asrai.

Alas, due to unforseen size limitations I am unable to post the pictures up here directly, so I will offer a link to my photobucket page.

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb26 ... inx/Asrai/
Asrai.org
Home of the best painted minitures of GW models on the internet.
Hornai
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Re: Crimsonsphinx's Autumn Elfs

Post by Hornai »

they look nice , very good job maybe some close ups and an entire army view?
Wood Elves status since March 2007 Wins 59 Draws 6 losses 3
Daemonic army Status since April 2008 Wins 5 Draws 0 Losses 0
crimsonsphinx
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by crimsonsphinx »

Well ill try again tommorrow. Im pretty hopeless with my digital camera on flash mode, so im relying primarily on some decent light being cast onto them.

An army view is possible, but I will have to find somewhere else to take photos, as that space I currently use is not very large.
Asrai.org
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

If you're taking photos in daylight, you shouldn't need to use the Flash unless you've pulled the curtains/shut the blinds :wink: The pictures aren't that bad really so continue to do whatever you've been doing so far :D

The models are very nice, although I think you could benefit from picking out some of the detail work, especially on your character models. Other than that you've done a good job :)

P.S As for size limitations - you should be able to reduce the size of the pictures on Photobucket. Reduce them to Thumbnail size and they should fit in your post
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
crimsonsphinx
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by crimsonsphinx »

My biggest problem is, the side of my house where it gets all the daylight, has no real locations to put models and me take photos of them :(

That said, I live in an industrial town up north, we don't see the sun for weeks at a time! :D

I probably could resize them, but its not really a hassle for someone to click on the link and have a look themselves!
Asrai.org