The Chatroom Skin

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

The Chatroom Skin

Post by Naggie »

I have no managed to pull some braincells together and create the chatroom in the new skin. Hitting the "Chatroom" in the top right corner of the Dark Forest skin will now open what looks like the index view but with a chat window instead of forums. All in a new window.
The whole thing still looks a bit odd, and I'm working on it. But it works, and looks better than the other one we got.

For those of you who are using the Dev Skin (why can't Kul rename it?), the link takes you to a new window where the chatapplet is displayed on your skin. No more skin inconsistencies.

Happy chattin'!

~ Nag
SnowMongoose
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: The Chatroom Skin

Post by SnowMongoose »

Not sure if I'm alone in this, but with the swanky (and by swanky I mean horrific) new holiday look to the site, I can no longer see any reference to the chatroom.
(so your post here is good to know, but utterly not-helpful for me and my wishes to do some chatting now that school's out)

Just thought I'd give ya a heads up about that.
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: The Chatroom Skin

Post by Naggie »

As I said (a few times all over the place) I'd need to create a completely new page with this skin for the chat applet to lie on. Too much work for a skin that we'll only have for two weeks. Instead, you can opt to change skin to the normal Dark Forest One, or the Hibernation one, or use the link to the Warvault Chat applet I linked to in the Christmas announcement.

~ Nag