Guardians of the Ash Palace (my kin band backstory)

Come here to play in role playing games, play in AoDs, or show off your latest story creation. This is also the place for fluff questions.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Guardians of the Ash Palace (my kin band backstory)

Post by Athenes »

This is the back story for my kinband all comments and critazims welcome

The Ash palace
The ash palace a glade in the southern part of Athal loren the grove of ash trees was found in the northen kemri. where the sorunding forest had been decimated but this grove had survived. Spell weaver Athena moved the glade to the southern Forest where Athena Grew the trees into a mighty palace. The palace apers to be in sinc with her emotions when she gets extrimly angry the palace would turn red insed of the usual white

Spellweaver Lady Athena Ashwalker
Lady Ashwalker leads her kinband from the ash keep in sothern part of the forest . She identied the trees as the rareist of blood ashes she moved the grove to athal loren and fromed the ashkeep from the trees. She is defended by her redcloaked eternal guard.

Lady Athena Ashwalker-295pts
-LV4 Spellweaver
-Divination Orb
-Gamblers Armour

Asoka
The lady of the ash keeps bannerlady is only know as Asoka. Her origens are unknown but while Athena was a spell singer she found Askoa on her door step and took her in and rased her as her own. When Athena moved the grove to within athal loren she sent asoka to the queen of the woods to inform her of the movement . Now she stands as the Lady of the Ashkeeps bannerlady

Asoka - 112
Noble-BsB
-light armour
-Asyendi's Bane
-HoDA
-Charmed Shield

Jhora Ashshield
Jhora is the lady of Ashkeeps Sheild guard and leader of the ash keeps redcloaks. He is known for carying the ash shield which is made from the same wood as the ashkeep.

Jhora AshShield-127pts
Eternal guard kinband noble
-Enchanted Shield
-light armour
-Ogre Spear (Ogre Blade)

Denerys Worldwalker

Denerys is the reason that the ash grove was descoverd and that the nipponnes back bannor is used by Asoka. She has traveled from lustria to nippon and as far north as kilev and as far south as the vally of the dead in khemri. Is also known that she has been requested to aquire artifacts from tombs in athal loren and khemri as well as lustria and every where in between

Denerys Worldwalker-139
Noble
-Armor of the Fey
-Potton of Speed
-Seed of Rebirth
-Great Weapon

Units

Redcloaks(Eternal guard)
The Red cloaks are lady Ashwalker personal guard and they are sworn to protect her from harm

Patrol Regement (Glade riders)
The patrol regement are the reconasans wing of the ashkeep's forces. There jobs are to keep track of all pontental foes and erstwihle allies.

Palace Guard(Glade guard)
The palace guard defend the groves that surund the ashkeep and in times of war will march upon the foes off the wood elves
Last edited by Athenes on 12 Feb 2014, 23:01, edited 1 time in total.
wildZguy09
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: wood elves, space marines

Re: Guardians of the Ash Palace (my kin band backstory)

Post by wildZguy09 »

Nice back story but are you doing this for a list? Or just imaging it?
Beastweaver + Tree man ancient = S9+T9+A9. Yay :)
Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Athenes »

wildZguy09 wrote:Nice back story but are you doing this for a list? Or just imaging it?
I have 1 lord and 3 heros and i just desided to creat back story cause i counld but i like to name and give my heros identys
Next up is an egale mounted noble
wildZguy09
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: wood elves, space marines

Post by wildZguy09 »

Cool like i said before nice back story you could even try a game with them. You might not kill sacrifice them so easily (i'm talking to you eagle noble). Also the dice gods prefer people with names :lol:
Beastweaver + Tree man ancient = S9+T9+A9. Yay :)
Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Athenes »

I know and 8 am open for sugestions for my egeal nobles name
Kakapo42
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Kakapo42 »

Athenes wrote:I know and 8 am open for sugestions for my egeal nobles name
Well what's this Eagle Noble like? Is he/she noted for anything in particular? When I'm stuck on names I sometimes think about what their character or backstory is and see if I can get some hints at possible names from that. Or I make it a reference to someone famous and/or important. :D

Can't wait to see the unit backstories.
WANTED: Wildwood Ranger axes. PM me if you have any spare.
Gwill_of_the_Woods
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, AoS - Dwarf/Empire mix

Post by Gwill_of_the_Woods »

I like it! :D I really do love it when thought has gone into the fluff behind the theme, which units make the list & equipment etc.
Long live the King in the Woods!!!
Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Athenes »

Denerys is my version of lara croft and i am corently doing a drawing of her i will post it when it is done

Wyen i play a game with an egale noble i will tell you how they do but i leave the gender up to you lot
Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Athenes »

Just got basic backgrounds for units up but i will have to play a few games before there story grows

Also redcloack oath to be added