Graham McNeill for YOU!

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Graham McNeill for YOU!

Post by Naggie »

Warvault is proud (once again) to present:
GRAHAM MCNEILL in his SECOND LIVE CHATROOM INTERVIEW!
Thursday August 30th at 8:30pm GMT
(9:30pm mainland Europe; 03:30pm US Eastern)

What's next on the cards for the revered Black Library author? What is his next contribution to the Horus Heresy series going to be about? When will Uriel return?

Once again, Warvault has managed to convince Graham McNeill into facing his public. He enjoyed the lengthy interview so much last time, that he's agreed to come back and discuss his writings for the Black Library. As before, we won't be thinking up the questions; YOU will!

Join us on Thursday the 30th of August around 8:30pm GMT on Warvault and get in on the fun - please bring your own drinks, snacks, and sacrificial offerings.

Help us spread the word, too! Spam this ad wherever your webside wanderings may take you (ask the local law-man first, though).

Watch this space as more details (including how, and where, you can take part) are made available over the following days.
~~

~Ang

PS; At the end of the interview, Warvault will be releasing the details of the next Black Library author to be interrogated...

-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-

~ Nag
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: Graham McNeill for YOU!

Post by Naggie »

The chat transcript will be found here: http://www.warvault.net/albion/mcneill2.php whenever Angron has formatted it and made it look good. The interview went well despite the bad advertising. Two hours of chatting that gave us some exclusives as well as answered what type of Haribo Graham prefers :)

Next interview victim was also announced at the end. I hope you who read a bit of fluff and novels check in within the month as we interview him.

~ Nag