Graham McNeill wants to have a chat with YOU

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Deathjester
Painting Guru

Graham McNeill wants to have a chat with YOU

Post by Deathjester »

GRAHAM MCNEILL in a LIVE CHATROOM INTERVIEW!

Thursday January 18th at 10:00pm GMT
(11:00pm mainland Europe; 05:00pm US Eastern; 11:00am OZ)

How was the new Empire book written? What happened to puffy sleeves? Did Paul Sawyer really eat himself?

Through no small feat of plotting, scheming and blackmailing (or extreme grovelling, depending how you look at it), we have managed to shanghai Graham McNeill, author of the new Empire army book, into giving us an exclusive live interview where YOU ask the questions! Join us on Thursday the 18th of January around 10:00pm GMT on The Warvault and get in on the fun - please bring your own drinks, snacks, and sacrificial offerings.

Help us spread the word, too! Spam this ad wherever your webside wanderings may take you (ask the local law-man first, though).

Watch this space as more details are made available over the following days.
Here's the jig, you don't have to agree with what i say, you can tell me that you don't... Just don't expect me to care.

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

Hello all,

As you know, tonight at 10:00pm GMT, we have our chatroom interview with Graham McNeill. With the Warvault out of commission for the moment, we're shifting to our backup portal at the Light Alliance. The show WILL go on!

For those of you who have volunteered to act as staff during the chat, please report in at least 30 minutes in advance so we can get the last details worked out and lay out the red carpet.

We've prepared the following statement for you to publish on your websites, if you would be so kind:

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

The Warvault and Warhammer-Empire.com present Graham McNeill.

At 10:00pm GMT tonight, Graham McNeill will be joining us in an exclusive chatroom interview about the new Empire army book. The Warvault is experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment, but we're all ready to go anyway! If you want to get a piece of the action, join us around 10:00pm GMT at the following venue:

http://www.lightalliance.co.uk/warvault/chat.html

If it's not working for you, make sure your installation of Java is up to date (http://www.java.com ) and Java is enabled in your browser settings (look under "Security"). If you can't get it to work using Internet Explorer, try using Mozilla Firefox ( http://www.mozilla.com/) instead - or vice-versa!

Alternatively, you can use mIRC or any other IRC client and connect to the following rooms:

Interview Room (view only):
Server: GameSurge
Channel: #Warvault_warhammer

Public Room (moderated public chat):
Server: Quakenet
Channel: #Warvault_Warhammer_public

Note that these server and channel names are case sensitive!

When the interview begins, several "Ops Rooms" will be opened where you can post your questions. Our crack team of interviewers will then pass these questions on to Graham. You will be able to observe the interview, and you can discuss it in the Public Room.

One thing we need to make clear in advance is that you cannot ask for rules clarifications, as all that is now consolidated under Alessio Cavatore, who would kill Graham if he started messing with it. Also, you cannot ask about GW business practices because that's not Graham's field and, frankly, would only lead to trouble anyway.

BE THERE! All the cool kids will...

Can't make it? We will be publishing a full transcript of the chat shortly after the interview is over.

~ Nag
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

The chat has been done, and the transcript can now be found here:

http://www.warvault.net/chat/transcript.php

Enjoy!

~ Nag