Hour of the Wolf Campaign on Asur.org

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

Well I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that. All these terms and contracts he's spouting is a bit much for me; however, did such a Wood Elf come into being? :crazy:
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

we can only look to Kurnous and Isha for answers

or alternately we could forget that and just have his head..... :nod:
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

Well, seeing as I'm Nehekharan, I'd look to Nagash, naturally. :wink: I think he'd see potential in the deal, provided that Narmo is kept on a tight leash. :smirk:
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

well, being as he'll be stuck with one faction for the whole campaign he should be reasonable controlled
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

well, being as he'll be stuck with one faction for the whole campaign he should be reasonable controlled
He'll probably ask for special treatment and be allowed to switch around. Which he won't be getting as far as I'm concerned.
"I suspect the admiration is quietly mutual. I've observed the images that adorn the shields of your mightiest warriors and grace your standards. I think that when my kind are gone, you will miss us." ~Tinairath the Wind, Dragon
Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

It's nice to be reassured.
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Post by Ramesesis »

Well, Narmo seems to be with Chaos now, and will most likely remain there.

There is still a DIRE need for warriors among the Reiksmen.

Sigmar still wants you!
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.
NightKnight
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by NightKnight »

Meh, who needs the pansy Sigmar? Join Chaos, the REAL vikings! ;)

Sorry Rammie, this wasn't meant to steal your members, just had to say that. :P
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Chaos is already the 4th largest faction of this campaign. They need no more warriors. Armies of the Reik have second fewest members. They are in dire need, and the member count for good and evil are very equal, so no pity joins no, please :)

~ Nag
Highborn Eltharion
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Highborn Eltharion »

Alternatively if you wish to join Sarthailor, then by all means go ahead! I'm currently looking to form a legion consisting of Elves that have both Sartholian and Asrai blood, and considering how the Asrai side is full, this seems likely.

So if you're up to the challenge of fighting amongst humans and half-elves, then by all means click on THIS LINK and sign up! I look forward to fighting amongst such brave and heroic warriors! Look for me in the usergroup, I'm called Haldir Naurarrna and I would be pleased if you send me a PM saying you wish to serve in my legion.

Sincerely,
Highborn Eltharion
We don't hate Darmort, really.
Asur.org
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

I am guessing a lot of people will want to play Wood Elves in this campaign, and I recond the lores will soon stretch the cap a little bit. I don't know how far though.

In the alternative timeline these campaigns are set in, the Asrai have just broken off from the "High Elves" (called Sarthailor in this timeline) and there is no rivalry or uneasy feelings between them. If you want to play for Asrai in this campaign but cannot join the Asrai group, I recommend you dearly to join the Sarthailor and pretend you are an Asrai. You may even move along the Asrai if the higher command wishers you to.

Please join. Every player is highly valued.

~ Nag
JRAsrai
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by JRAsrai »

were gunna have a ton of fun beaten up on the bad guys :nod:
State Law;
It is unlawful to pass on the shoulder
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

and there is no rivalry or uneasy feelings between them.
Rivalry, no, uneasy feelings, kind of. Asrai are just slightly less isolationist in this timeline than they are in the main one.
"I suspect the admiration is quietly mutual. I've observed the images that adorn the shields of your mightiest warriors and grace your standards. I think that when my kind are gone, you will miss us." ~Tinairath the Wind, Dragon
Johannes|
The Twilight Sisters
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Lizardmen, Chaos, Orcs

Post by Johannes| »

Nagathi wrote:Chaos is already the 4th largest faction of this campaign.
Which means there are 3 bigger factions :nod:

You know you actually want to join chaos. You don't have to hide it :sexy:
Also known as Kul... once..
NightKnight
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by NightKnight »

Kul wrote:
Nagathi wrote:Chaos is already the 4th largest faction of this campaign.
Which means there are 3 bigger factions :nod:

You know you actually want to join chaos. You don't have to hide it :sexy:
Agreed. Not to mention, we have cookies for all generals. ;)
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Post by Ramesesis »

Cookies! You chaos punks makes me wanna :puke:

Come to the men of the Reik!

We have beer and roasted boar and bear! Now that will make a MAN outta ye... Cookies, man Khrone is probably crying silently on his throne as his supposed to be hard-ass warriors are chewing cookies
What has the world come too... Chaos ain´t what they should be. Not proper at all... grumble... :roll:
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.
Eztevan
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Eztevan »

Yea, that's my Lord!!
I thogh it was a good idea
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

And don't think the Sarthailor is al about the Lembas. That's the Asrai faction :) Sarhailor has delicious wine, wonderful food and extraordinary deserts.

The last membercount said that we are now very even. The Good Guys need more players!

~ Nag
philleehellphia
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by philleehellphia »

So is there still room for me in the Asrai army.. or should I just sign up with the Druchii?
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

It's your choice.

By the way - the campaign army registration is set for Monday at 7:00PM GMT time. That's this Monday (5AM Tuesday morning for me, since I'm GMT +10).
Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

I'm guessing that you either live in central Australia, or you live in Queensland, where they don't have Daylight Saving Time because they want to be rebels. :P
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

Schmeag wrote:I'm guessing that you either live in central Australia, or you live in Queensland, where they don't have Daylight Saving Time because they want to be rebels. :P
The capital of Queensland = win. Denial of this fact leads to instant lose.
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

The 26 spots for Asrai will all be up for grabs. Just because you were not included in the usergroup does not mean you cannot play them. Be quick and nible like a true Asrai and grab a spot before others do, and I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

Five hours and 30 minutes until showtime!

~ Nag
Schmeag
Out of Order

Post by Schmeag »

The capital of Queensland = win. Denial of this fact leads to instant lose.
The capital of Queensland wins the prize for the being unable to stomach the fact that they're slightly behind the times.
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

Schmeag wrote:The capital of Queensland wins the prize for the being unable to stomach the fact that they're slightly behind the times.
I see you chose "instant lose". :nod: