[Ended] TALE OF X GAMERS VOTING

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Best Tale of X gamers Blog

Poll ended at 02 Oct 2012, 17:18

Git
No votes
The Forest Lord Daereth
No votes
Baardah
14%
Tuhis
9%
Beno
68%
Munjeni
9%

Total votes: 22

Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

[Ended] TALE OF X GAMERS VOTING

Post by Baardah »

So alass the tale of X gamers have come to an end. We have had a huge number of sign-ups. As expected not everyone finished, but i have been very pleased with seeing the evolvement on the different blogs during the summer. some great fluff pieces, nice paint jobs and great conversions. Even though many did not finish, the activity this contest have created makes it a success in my eyes.

With that being said I hereby declare the voting for open. I will give it until October 31st for everyone to vote for their favourite blog. I would like to emphasize that it needn't be that your favourite blog ended up in a finished army. A great fluff piece or an impressing conversion might tip the scale in favour for an unfinished army. In the end its all up to you, users of Asrai.org, to find a worthy winner.

here are the entrants allegiable for voting:

Git

The Forest Lord Daereth

Baardahl

Tuhis

Beno

Munjeni
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...
Baardah
Former Council Member

Re: TALE OF X GAMERS VOTING

Post by Baardah »

Im sorry, but i screwed up te vote abit. I added a participant that was allergiske for the vote and thus removed, aleready posted votes.
However since it is very early in the voting I guess the poll will reflect the true winner by the end of the month anyway.
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.

That item is a horse...
Baardah
Former Council Member

Post by Baardah »

Only a couple of days left to vote. Pick your favourite and cast your vote folks...

That item is a horse...
Baardah
Former Council Member

Post by Baardah »

The voting ended at midnight and we have now come to the conclusion if the tale of X Gamers Contest.
I'm happy to declare Beno as the winner with his Empire army. A worthy winner and a very nice blog to follow. Lets hope it will be continued as that Empire army grows.

Congratulations to Beno and to all the other participants.

Beno will get a PM so we can arrange for him to get his prize

That item is a horse...
Git
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Orcs & Goblins, Skaven

Re: [Ended] TALE OF X GAMERS VOTING

Post by Git »

Congrats Beno!
beno
Tale of X Gamers Winner
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Eldar, maybe some more when I get the money

Post by beno »

Thanks for voting and for all the great feedback given to all the entries. Made a good summer that much better to see so much chopping, sticking and colouring-in here at Asrai.org! Feeling thoroughly honored to have taken part in an awesome competition and a massive well done to all the entrants who got their's finished on time - took some work huh :D

THANKS!

[edit] I just spotted that my avatar now has "tale of x-gamers winner" and 'top painter' attached - that's awesome! another huge thank-you [/edit]
Artisans-Workshop Miniature Painting
Loads of painting and model type stuff, including commission work
The Forest Lord Daereth
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by The Forest Lord Daereth »

Well done, beno! You army is really good, so you deserve it. You'll have to show the prize when painted though, or you can't have it... ;)
Always remember the first rule of military command: "They don't like it up 'em!"