March Contests

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

March Contests

Post by Baardah »

Monthly Modelling Challenges

This month i want to see the staple element of 8th edition; Ranked infantry units. here is the P&M thread

Artisan's Contest

The theme for this month's Artisans Contest is Spites. Lets see your take on new versions of these little buggers....

Here is the thread for the March Artisan´s contest

February Voting

Of course, with a new set of contests comes a new set of voting!

To vote for February's Modelling Challenge, head to this thread and choose your favorite Warhammer Lord

February's Artisans Contest didn't get any entries, so.........

January Winners

The voting is over for January's contests and we've once again seen some fantastic entries. This month, we can give many congratulations to Johhny M with his Great Stag model in the Modelling Challenge, and also to Shandrakor for his Monstrous Cavalry unit; the Sylvan Knights, in the Artisan's Contest!

Also, the deadline for the 2012 winter modeling challenge is extended to 31st of March. So there is still time to enter the contest! check out the entries so far here
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: March Contests

Post by Beithir Seun »

Baardah wrote:February's Artisans Contest didn't get any entries, so.........
That could be because there wasn't a February contest :paranoid:
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Baardah
Former Council Member

Post by Baardah »

Tere was a contest, the thread was however labeled "February 2011 Artisans contest" but the link in the February contest announcement did work.
The thread doesn't exist anymore though since I just edited the post to become the op for the march contest ;)

The contest was for a new warhammer character attribute like, bloodline, kindreds, big names, sacred spawnings etc....
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.

That item is a horse...
Baardah
Former Council Member

Post by Baardah »

I'm gonna be abit delayed with starting the voting for the march contests and the winter contest. This is due to my wife giving birth to our third baby (in as many years) in a couple of weeks time.
Hope you understand guys

Baardah

That item is a horse...