February Contests

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

February Contests

Post by Baardah »

Monthly Modelling Challenges

For February's modelling challenge, the theme is Warhammer Lord. Most, if not all war hammerplayers should have a Lord Model standing on the shelf, so Lets see your best Lord model
Here is the thread for the February Modelling challenge

Artisan's Contest

The theme for this month's Artisans Contest is Character Attribute. We´re talking, big names, bloodlines, kindreds etc.....

Here is the thread for the February Artisan´s contest

January Voting

Of course, with a new set of contests comes a new set of voting!

To vote for January's Modelling Challenge, head to this thread and choose your favorite Great Stag model

January's Artisans Contest gives you the chance to vote for your favorite new Wood Elf Monstrous Cavalry here. Klick in and cast your vote!

December Winners

The voting is over for Decembers's contests and we've once again seen some fantastic entries. This month, we can give many congratulations to Rab with his Warhammer Fantasy Scene in the Modelling Challenge, and also to Kojibear for his new Magic item; the Teeth of Kurnous, in the Artisan's Contest!

Congratulations to all our winners! To view the winning entries, head to the Modelling Challenge Winners thread and the Artisan's Contest Winners thread.

That's all folks! Any questions or queries, feel free to ask away!
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...