November Contests

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

November Contests

Post by Baardah »

This will be the first month that I am running both the P&M challenge and the Artisan´s contest

Monthly Modelling Challenges

For November's modelling challenge, the theme is "Mustache" in support of the MOVEMBER campaign for awareness of mens health. I expect to see various mustached miniatures in all their hairy glory

Here is the thread for the November Modelling challenge

Artisan's Contest

The theme for this month's Artisans Contest is Wood elf Beastmasters. Many people want to see these return to the wood elf army with a new book. this month we´d like to see YOUR take on it

Here is the thread for the Artisan´s contest XX

October Voting

Of course, with a new set of contests comes a new set of voting!

To vote for October's Modelling Challenge, head to this thread and choose your favorite Treekin model

Octobers's Artisans Contest gives you the chance to vote for your favorite Revised 5th edition wood elf character so take a look at the contest here and cast your vote!

September Winners

The voting is over for Septembers's contests and we've once again seen some fantastic entries. This month, we can give many congratulations to Baardah with his Privateer Press entry in the Modelling Challenge, and also to Kojibear for his Wood Elf Saboteurs creation in the Artisan's Contest!

Congratulations to all our winners! To view the winning entries, head to the Modelling Challenge Winners thread and the Artisan's Contest Winners thread.

That's all folks! Any questions or queries, feel free to ask away!
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...