Christmas Gifts!

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Christmas Gifts!

Post by Naggie »

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I know it isn't really christmas yet, but we who celebrate it can really feel that it is coming. All the shops around town are getting their christmas decorations out, and the houses get all those nice lights in the windows. The hollidays are coming!

We here at Asrai.org (woodelves.org) do not want to be much worse. We have decided to give away some Christmas Gifts to some certain members. Those certain members are: Upyr, Deathjester, Shadow, and Yak. Even PuppyBlue has gotten a slight reward. I know all want hard presents under the tree, but here on the web that is very difficult. However, the admin team has decided to make these four member moderators. There has been a lack of active moderators, and some forums never really got any moderators in the beginning. Now that has been changed.

Merry Christmas, Upyr.
For your work and constand advisor in the Asrai Armylists forum, you have now become the moderator there. I hope you manage to contribute further to this community this way, and I hope to see more of your good advice.

Merry Christmas, DeathJester.
You have showed yourself to be an active and trustworthy member, and your painting skills are definitely amazing. You've been appointed the Painting & Modelling forum for your efforts.

Merry Christmas, Shadow.
You have shown yourself to be quite the fluff writer, and you have a good organisational skill. We therefore appointed you to be the moderator of two forums; both the Asrai Fluff forum and the AoD forum.

Merry Christmas, Yak.
After showing us what you're really made of (a high quality member, that is - and a good and active tactician), we decided that the Asrai Tactics might be something for you. We hope you like your gift.

And Merry Christmas, PuppyBlue.
You were our moderator of the Asrai tactics, but we decided that it was time for you to be "promoted" to the Asrai Discussions forum. We noticed that you're all over the site, so this forum must suit you :) Merry Christmas!

Another few thingies has been changed as well. Some of the former moderators has been removed due to inactivity, and the entire group "Council of Elders" was deleted. That particular group consisted of nothing but admins, and The Inspector. He is still a moderator, and if he likes to be a "supermod" we will have to discuss that in private. With such a good community, that is hardly necessary :D

That was it for this time. Soon the real Santa Claus will jump down your chimney. As long as you've been good, that is. There are some clues to see if someone has been reall bad though :D

Merry Christmas! from the Asrai.org Staff

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Last edited by Naggie on 21 Mar 2006, 10:32, edited 2 times in total.
Johannes|
The Twilight Sisters
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Lizardmen, Chaos, Orcs

Post by Johannes| »

Like Nagathi, I wish all the new mods, and all Asrai.org members a Merry Christmas.

We made this decision after a lot of discussion, and we are sure you are capable of the task, and we wish you best of luck.

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Kul
Also known as Kul... once..
Upyr
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: None. But hopefully soon: Tomb Kings / Necron.

Post by Upyr »

Thanks a lot for the gift! But darn it, now I have to think harder and give better advice, its a heavy burden you have laid upon me ;)

Seriously, I am honoured and I will do my best to contribute!

Ah, I knew constant spam-posting would pay of eventually... ^_^

ps. Merry Christmas to you to, all of you!
"There is no shame in defeat as long as the spirit remains unconquered"
/Praetor Fenix

Dogs of War forum, come join us!
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Inquisition_De_Cobre
Shinobi
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Shinobi »

Cool :)
Merry Christmas everyone, congratulations for those got gifts.
Thrask
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Skaven, Druchii and 40k Chaos.

Post by Thrask »

Congratz guys :) .
*goes back to the solitude of inactivity*
philleehellphia
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by philleehellphia »

Congrats Guys. Good to see Asrai having more active members, and more active law enforcers... *cough*.. I mean.. Moderators.