Animosity 4 Kicks Off Next Weekend!

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Animosity 4 Kicks Off Next Weekend!

Post by Beithir Seun »

The latest campaign from the team at Da Warpath, Animosity 4 brings the Waaagh! to a whole new level and to a whole new and previously unexplored region!

Set in far away Cathay, Animosity 4 marks the biggest and most ambitious campaign yet as the conflicting forces fight across the length and breadth of the largest Empire in the Warhammer World!

The campaign itself kicks off on October 31st, and it couldn't be easier to get involved! Simply head over to the Animosity Campaigns and register before joining a faction and pledging your troops to the fight!

The campaign itself couldn't be simpler; all you need to do is play your normal games of Warhammer Fantasy, Mordheim or Manowar (for those real veterans amongst you!) and then report your games on the campaign site each turn.

So get involved and take part in one of the biggest and best online campaigns yet!!

As always more information can be found at Animosity Campaigns, Da Warpath's campaign site

http://animositycampaigns.com/joomla/

Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Animosity 4 Kicks Off Next Weekend!

Post by Beithir Seun »

Only 4 days left until the campaign starts!

All the faction sign-ups have now been reopened so each faction can still take on new members. Head over and register!
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher

Post by Beithir Seun »

The campaign start is now only 3 hours away!!

There are still a few places left in some factions so anyone who is interested, sign up now!!

Don't let the Asrai down!
Scion of Fangor
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Post by Scion of Fangor »

I did register a while back but now due to pressing things at home and schoolwork I'm going to be unable to play at all :cry:. But I'll be their next time.
Join the Furnace, a community dedicated to creating a free living rulebook for Fantasy, Sci-Fi and historical tabletop wargaming. It will be downloadable e-book from. All comers welcome!

Our Forum: http://thefurnace.webs.com/
Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Furnace-G ... 7413941829
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher

Post by Beithir Seun »

The campaign is now well underway, but there are still places available in all factions!

If you've ever wanted to take part in an online campaign with a great story and a great community, now's your chance! Head over to the Animosity Campaigns site, register and get involved!

If you like the idea but aren't sure about committing, go have a look round the Animosity Campaigns site and see what the campaign is like. Alternatively, please feel free to PM me for any more information or with any questions you might have :)