Animosity as started, and Rammie wants YOU for the Outcasts!

READ HERE BEFORE POSTING
The site's important and useful announcements and news will be posted here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

The latest campaign from the team at Da Warpath, Animosity 4 brings the Waaagh! to a whole new level and to a whole new and previously unexplored region!

Set in far away Cathay, Animosity 4 marks the biggest and most ambitious campaign yet as the conflicting forces fight across the length and breadth of the largest Empire in the Warhammer World!

The campaign itself kicks off on October 31st, and it couldn't be easier to get involved! Simply head over to the Animosity Campaigns and register before joining a faction and pledging your troops to the fight!

The campaign itself couldn't be simpler; all you need to do is play your normal games of Warhammer Fantasy, Mordheim or Manowar (for those real veterans amongst you!) and then report your games on the campaign site each turn.

So get involved and take part in one of the biggest and best online campaigns yet!!

As always more information can be found at Animosity Campaigns, Da Warpath's campaign site

http://animositycampaigns.com/joomla/

Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Animosity 4 Kicks Off Next Weekend!

Post by Beithir Seun »

Just two more days to go until the campaign starts!

There are still places available in most of the factions so head over to Animosity Campaigns and sign up!!
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher

Re: Animosity 4 Kicks Off Next Weekend!

Post by Beithir Seun »

The campaign start is now only 3 hours away!!

There are still a few places left in some factions so anyone who is interested, sign up now!!

Don't let the Asrai down!
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Post by Ramesesis »

AHEM!!!
"A grizzled noble step up on the speakerstone, holding his gnarly cornel staff centurion style and waves it meancingly towards the

I am terribly... terribly dissapointed at my asrai fellows... :(

Where are your pride, where are your honour and most of all... Where are your COURAGE!!! :mad:

The Outcasts is a union of men, elves and some dwarfs. Several brave wood elf, who fear for what their rumoured kin in Cathay may be subject too due to the increasing influence of chaos, who surely have made the beastmens stir in their lairs. As wast armies moves towards Cathay, the noble wood elves are supporting the Outcasts, a group of refugees simply seeking a new home where they can live in peace and safety.
Even the dwarfs are not willing to harm sacred wood, they too only want peace.
Yet, despite the oncoming despair my sisters and brothers here remain remarkably complacent and even lazy!

The Queen have given me the mandate to recruit warbands for the Cathayan cause!

I need two brave commanders willing to aid us, and I need them NOW, less we be overcome by the massed Waaaghs of the greenskins or the vicious skaven hordes!

Two places remain among the Outcasts, and I HOPE there are scores of brave asrai volunteers willing to join! If you can play say a game or two each week it is good, even if you might have problem with that, it´s ok. But we NEED you!

ENLIST for the Outcasts!
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.
fauthsie
Newcomer
Newcomer

Animosity 4- Oct. 31

Post by fauthsie »

Campaign is well underway now... but there are still spots to sign up... come one come all....
Fauthsie Campaign Consulting INC..... I make you campaign go.