Wild Raiders frenzy question

All questions about difficult rules in here; for both Asrai as well as other armies.

Moderator: Council of Elders

urifici
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wild Raiders frenzy question

Post by urifici »

Hi!

Does the "horse" have frenzy like the raider? or only the raider benefits from frenzy?

thanks
Git
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Orcs & Goblins, Skaven

Re: Wild Raiders frenzy question

Post by Git »

I am convinced the Steed of Kurnous also has Frenzy. Other rules for the same model specify "Riders only". And similar models in other armies have their Frenzy rule listed as "Riders only" (Savage Orc Boar Boyz, for example).

So both mounts and riders get extra attacks, as far as I understand it. It fits with the fluff written for the Steeds of Kurnous as well.
urifici
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by urifici »

Git wrote:I am convinced the Steed of Kurnous also has Frenzy. Other rules for the same model specify "Riders only". And similar models in other armies have their Frenzy rule listed as "Riders only" (Savage Orc Boar Boyz, for example).

So both mounts and riders get extra attacks, as far as I understand it. It fits with the fluff written for the Steeds of Kurnous as well.
I thought so! I'll use this way. thanks dude!
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

Guys, seriously, read the forum before posting questions. There is already a lengthy debate about this exact topic

http://www.asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26402

Thread locked.
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog