Kurnous' Arrow

All questions about difficult rules in here; for both Asrai as well as other armies.

Moderator: Council of Elders

LordWaywatcher
Newcomer
Newcomer

Kurnous' Arrow

Post by LordWaywatcher »

My question:

Thats only on hit per game, or hits with this rule are equal with our characters that they have this rule? I suppose the second...
Phil Rossiter
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Re: Kurnous' Arrow

Post by Phil Rossiter »

By the wording (in the English book) I'm pretty sure it's one hit only.
Sunshine coconut
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: O&G, Ogres, WE's. Crons for 40k :)
Location: Queensland Australia (Although my blood is pure Kiwi, through and through

Post by Sunshine coconut »

You get one shot regardless of how many Glade Lords you have.

This also makes sense if you read the third paragraph on page 6. It is a signal to the rest of the army. one let off by the BEST marksman in the army aimed at the heart of the enemy general.
There can only be one best :)
Monsters shot down by arrows: Cockatrice, Stonehorn, Thunder Tusk, Manticore, Chimera, Blood Thirster, Galrauch, Abomination, Brood Horror, Jabbaslythe, Hydra, Kharibdyss, Stegagon, Necrosphinx, Warsphinx, Terror Gheist, Varghulf, Giant, Frost Phoenix aaannnnnnd Treeman :(
Drstrangelove
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Beastmen, lizardmen, wood elves, orcs and goblins

Post by Drstrangelove »

Definitely only one hit.
It says that if the enemy general is within 36inches and within LOS of at least one of your models (ie 1+) with this special rule, then it suffers a SINGLE S3 hit.
Ie multiples that can draw 36inch LOS still only count as 1+, and a single hit is all that ever happens.
".....and you are ugly! But it the morning I shall be sober!"
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

Gents, this question has already been answered here: http://asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=26502

Furthermore, I'd like to draw your attention to this thread: http://asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=326837#p326089

Thread moved and locked.
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog