aos units

All questions about difficult rules in here; for both Asrai as well as other armies.

Moderator: Council of Elders

drakonnis
Newcomer
Newcomer

aos units

Post by drakonnis »

hi, I am back from a long time, i almost quit at wargaming after aos, recently, i started to play that i still hate it, but is better than my miniatures collecting dust on a closet

so when i want to play aos i found that our wood elves army became sylvaneth + wanderers and a lot of missing models

I found something called "Wood elves Warscroll Compendium" there are the missing models, but when I tryed to put them on an army the warscroll builder doesnt even have that models, the compendium has te rules and points from them

so my question is

Can I still usee that models on an game?
Are they part of the Grand Alliance Order
In an army of allegiance order con only be included the models that doesnt have another keyword, it means no treeman, no glade guard?

I am really confused about it, so if anyone can give some advise there , specially if I want to be on a tournament with them

att
drakonnis
Salaius
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Wood Elf, Tau, Blood Angels, Chaos Black Legion, Catachan Jungle Fighters

Re: aos units

Post by Salaius »

The current units listed for free in the wood elf document is missing some that you will find in the Order battletome.

In AOS you can have a detachment with pure wanderers and gain the benefit of that. You can have a separate detachment with only Sylvaneth. As both are part of Grand Alliance Order, you can have them in the same army without any issues.
Nicholas Nitro
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: wood elves

Re: aos units

Post by Nicholas Nitro »

The Wanderers Keyword replaced Woodelves. Older metal models were made 'compendium' and no longer are legal for matched play. Everything is free on the webpage.
"Herald of Athel Loren" Limited Edition Book #0165
AoS is the greatest!