[8th] Battle Report - Wood Elves vs Dwarfs

Here is the place for all your reports of battles against those who seek to defile our sacred glades.

Moderator: Council of Elders

LiveWaaaaagh
Newcomer
Newcomer

[8th] Battle Report - Wood Elves vs Dwarfs

Post by LiveWaaaaagh »

A Dwarfen thong marched down from the Grey Mountains passing by Bretonnian territory and ending up in the edges of Athel Loren. As they prepared to make camp, a few members of the Irondrake unit were trading stories over a pint as the newest member of the unit Snorri, just fresh out of the mountain for the first time said:

"And I thought we would just patrol the underway and the mines in the mountains. I never imagined I'd find myself near Athel Loren one day".

The company laughed and cheered their mugs, filled with ale. The eldest in the company, the Ironwarden, Thrak, replied, with a grin on his face

"Just wait till the forest wakes up"..

http://www.livewaaaaagh.com/home/2017/1 ... -vs-dwarfs
Live Warhammer Content.

Visit LiveWaaaaagh.com
Follow us on Twitch - Twitch.tv/livewaaaaagh

Live 8th Edition games, painting sessions, Blood Bowl II, Total War: Warhammer and more!
Etheneus
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Wood Elf

Re: [8th] Battle Report - Wood Elves vs Dwarfs

Post by Etheneus »

Well, that was not a battle. Can't belive the luck of the dwarf player or unluck of the WE player.
I have only met dwarfs once at a tournament and lost miserably. Had 18 poison arrows to be able to finish off a WM a turn but in two first turns I failed to produce a single 6, that is 36 to hit dice and don't know how many to wound. From now on I belive that dwarfs have some kind of antipoison aura on them
LiveWaaaaagh
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: [8th] Battle Report - Wood Elves vs Dwarfs

Post by LiveWaaaaagh »

Wood Elf player was VERY unlucky. Not a single 6 pretty much all game.

This was an example of a game in which one player gets the luck and the other doesn't. We even considered not posting, but we thought people would appreciate the content and the read regardless. More games in the pipeline that were much closer.

Thank you though for reading and commenting! Very much appreciated!
Live Warhammer Content.

Visit LiveWaaaaagh.com
Follow us on Twitch - Twitch.tv/livewaaaaagh

Live 8th Edition games, painting sessions, Blood Bowl II, Total War: Warhammer and more!