1000 Point T&T List

Discuss your latest army list or composition, or ideas on how to create your next tournament-winning army.

Moderator: Council of Elders

matt9872
Newcomer
Newcomer

1000 Point T&T List

Post by matt9872 »

1000 point list for a Triumph and Treachery Game. Never played T&T so don't know what to look out for. Only questions really are firstly if its a decent list, and secondly what I should be looking out for playing a 4 way game.

Spellweaver
Dispell Scroll (210pts)

Eternal Guard x 20
Shields, Standard Bearer, Gleaming Pennant (265pts)

Deepwood Scouts x10

Deepwood Scouts x 10

Wildriders
Shields, Standard Bearer, Banner of Eternal Flame (160pts)

Waywatchers x5

chickenbane
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Skaven, Lizardmen

Re: 1000 Point T&T List

Post by chickenbane »

T & T is great fun. are you taking mercenarys? If you are a witch Hunter and a great cannon! What you have to realise in T & T is you may have to weather 2 or 3 shooting phases before you get one so durability is good. I'd try to get a Branchwraith in there if possible. Most important thing to remember is not to take it too seriously. :D
My blog Contains the occasional Wood Elf!

My Battles
youngseward
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by youngseward »

If you want a strong as possible list you could be a terrible friend and take a light council with beastmen herdstone mercenaries... I may or may not have done that once.

Only thing I'd say to look out for is look at the rules and determine how you'll play them. Like in T&T if you charge a unit and they flee off the board, you don't actually get any victory points for it. I can't remember all the issues my group had with it but that was the biggest. Also the cards can really spoil the fun at times. Most are about preventing opponents from doing things which can get infuriating. I'd honestly recommend not using them at all.
Scalps claimed by Shadowdancer: Ogre Tyrant, Kharybdiss and Demon Prince.
matt9872
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by matt9872 »

Would love mercenaries but I only have wood elves models available. If durability against shooting is something to look out for am I better off with a block of dryads instead of my eternal guard perhaps? I would go full GG core but with the close proximity to other players I think I need a big infantry block.