Asrai Post the Great Cull

Discuss anything related to the Asrai, our forests, or camps around the Old World in here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Darkspear
Newcomer
Newcomer

Asrai Post the Great Cull

Post by Darkspear »

Since the dropping of the glade guard and a number of the heroes, is anyone still playing Age of Sigmar using the Asrai? Or have you decide to just play AoS with another army or play something else that still has wood elves (like WHFB 8th ed)
All trembled when they hear our name. For we are the Darkspears, the greatest warriors of all Elves, the First Speakers.
Kakapo42
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Re: Asrai Post the Great Cull

Post by Kakapo42 »

I never adopted AoS, so the lack of support there wasn't something that was ever a factor to me.

Instead I play Wood Elves in Warhammer 6th edition, with a little bit of very early 8th (6th/7th edition army books only) on the side, and some early 7th edition once I manage to track down a copy of the core rules.

Recently I've been preoccupied with building up forces for other game systems though, so I've been largely quiet from the Warhammer front. I've dearly missed it though, and have plans to return at some point soon...
WANTED: Wildwood Ranger axes. PM me if you have any spare.
Ramesesis
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: Wood elves & Empire at the moment

Re: Asrai Post the Great Cull

Post by Ramesesis »

I have played a couple of games of Kings of War with the elves, mixing me asrais and asurs. That is it. Everything feels so distant now.
Leafstalker wrote:Nothing more beautiful then seeing a massive Bret charge stall into the formed ranks of the Eternal Guard... my Highborn Ramesesis had to harden his heart as he dueled with the Bret Lords and cut them down.