my orion model

Discuss anything related to the Asrai, our forests, or camps around the Old World in here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

PointedDoom
Newcomer
Newcomer

my orion model

Post by PointedDoom »

As the header sugests it's about my orion model. Which just so happens to be one my the top three favorite models....ever. My problem is his footprint is so big it's hard to find a spot for him in my army. And his previous legit rules managed to make him rather expensive for the lower point value games I generally play. That said with the new Sylvian Elves would it be valid to play him as a shape shifter prince? The fluff would match quite nicely with the appearance of the model (which is half the reason I play...the fluff that is).
Etheneus
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Wood Elf

Re: my orion model

Post by Etheneus »

I don't own the model myself but I would use it as a Avatar of Nature. The base is to big for a shapeshifter but add a hound and it should be 75x50, right? I'm just guessing he is on a 50x50 base.
frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Re: my orion model

Post by frogboy »

You could use him as a character mounted on a great stag, kit him out with some fluffy magic items?
Its been too long since we burned a heretic, witch hunt anyone !??
sentinalofthewoods wrote:yes, unicorn riders that shoot rainbows..hell yeah