Female Torso and Heads

Discuss anything related to the Asrai, our forests, or camps around the Old World in here.

Moderator: Council of Elders

pip
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: WOOD ELVES

Female Torso and Heads

Post by pip »

So I am sculpting my own dragons. The first time I have ever tried something from scratch so I'm sure it will end up a disaster. But I realized I want all my "flying" creatures to have lying down harnesses. So the rider is strapped in lying face down toward the animal. and then leans back to shoot. I had completely forgotten about the sisters though. So to be able to use them I would need decent female torsos and heads. I have some that would definitely work... However I thought I would ask to see if anyone knew of particularly good ones that are available. Any range is fine as long as the scale is close to GWs.
OfTheThorn
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Re: Female Torso and Heads

Post by OfTheThorn »

They can look a little angry, but Witch Elves (DE) look like a great place to start if you want twisted torsos!
pip
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: WOOD ELVES

Re: Female Torso and Heads

Post by pip »

OfTheThorn wrote:They can look a little angry, but Witch Elves (DE) look like a great place to start if you want twisted torsos!
definitely in consideration. unfortunately the heads are no where near close to what I want.