What happened to Herald

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

Malkrit
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

What happened to Herald

Post by Malkrit »

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

I've been a loyal member (mostly lurker, though) for many years and Herald was always one of members I respected a lot.
So today I was about to unleash a burning question on Herald through P.M but then I noticed that he hasn't visited the site since 2010 (which seems uncorrect, but maybe time just flies :p). I proceeded to check his post history but he just seems to have suddenly vanished.

Do any of you Ancient Treemen around know why he left?

Cheers!
frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Re: What happened to Herald

Post by frogboy »

Maybe he was sent to deliver a message hahaha :lol:
Its been too long since we burned a heretic, witch hunt anyone !??
sentinalofthewoods wrote:yes, unicorn riders that shoot rainbows..hell yeah
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

It's something I've wondered myself for a while. I don't know whether to read anything into it, but it wasn't long after we made him a Council Elder that he went off the grid :smirk: (Froggy, beware!)

It's a shame that he's not been seen for some time, but these things happen unfortunately. Maybe the new Wood Elf release might entice him back?
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Malkrit
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Malkrit »

Oh well, let's just hope it was a positive thing that drew him away!

Thanks for bothering, anyways. It would indeed be great to see the return of Herald (and other old comrades) to the woods now that we got a new army book. :)