Search bug?

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

ShadowHaunt
Newcomer
Newcomer

Search bug?

Post by ShadowHaunt »

I didn't see a specific forum area for bugs, and this seemed the most appropriate section for it. Mods, please move if I missed.

The Search page appears to have a bug. When I click the Search link from any page, the form itself is broken, for example, the list of forums to search lists only Administrative Forums, and no others, and the other dropdowns are similarly mis-populated. Further, at the top of the page, above the Asrai.Org banner, is the following error message:

T_TIME' => 'Post time', 'TOO_FEW_AUTHOR_CHARS' => 'You must specify at least %d characters of the authors name.', )); ?>[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/search.php:111)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/search.php:111)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/search.php:111)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/language/en/search.php:111)
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: Search bug?

Post by Naggie »

It is a known bug, and I have spent many months trying to find what the heck is wrong, but couldn't find anything. I will try to rebuild a lot of the forum software soon, but that is a long time's worth of work, and I don't have that much free time at the moment.

~ Naggie
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: Search bug?

Post by Naggie »

This bug should now be fixed. Let me know if it appears again.

~ Naggie