Petition

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

danny1995
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Petition

Post by danny1995 »

I've been posting in this forum about writing a letter to GW about the lack of an update, and well everyone who has been talking on the thread wanted us to add a petition on to the letter. Any ways I decided the easiest way of getting the petition seen was to ask you guys to make it better known. The thread can be found here; http://asrai.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21930
popisdead
Former Council Member

Re: Petition

Post by popisdead »

It is a really worthwhile effort except online petitions are not very valuable.

I suggest if you really want your voice to be heard write Jervis. In his Std Bearer article every month he says "I read every letter and we consider them." The Herdstone did a wave about a year ago regarding the points cost of the Rares. It was at least a fair effort.

I see a well written letter as your best option. Also you need to convince the Dev Studio 'to' redo WE. Rumour from Harry is they shelved the army for now due to lack of direction on the update (remember, they need to sell lots of kits to make the update worthwhile).
everything plog
ork plog

"Yaaay for T7 Grots!"
danny1995
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by danny1995 »

Letter is planned and written, petition goes with it.
taru
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by taru »

armies book due for release springto summer 2013 doubt you will speed that up
After being caught with bent dice, i calmly asked the tournament organiser "where in the tournament pack or rule book does it say a dice has to have 6 different numbers on them?"
danny1995
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by danny1995 »

Firstly, no way any one outside GW can be sertain of release time, Secondly, it doesn't matter whether it is or not, it's two minute of your time, it's only me thats wasting any time, and Thirdly, please post these comments in the thread Laying Down the Law, the forum where this idea originally came to be.