Private Messages

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

Mist Walker
Campaign Team
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Slaanesh WoC

Private Messages

Post by Mist Walker »

I sent a pm at about 5pm yesterday and it still hasn't left my outbox. I'm wondering if this is an issue or just me being impatient?
Blood runs, Anger rises, Death wakes, War calls
Baardah
Former Council Member
Armies I play: WE, Dwarf, HE, Skaven, VC, O&G

Re: Private Messages

Post by Baardah »

I have a couple of messages laying in my outbid still but I'm pretty shire they are Wendy as I have received answers to them all. They've been lying around in my outbox for 2 months and nothing I do seems to make em go away.
My summer night wood elves
Drstrangelove wrote:Imagine a magic item. For 20 points you get +4M, Vanguard, extra +1 to your armour save, unlimited free reforms, and an extra S3 attack at I4.
That item would be in every list.

That item is a horse...
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

They'll stay in your Outbox until they're read by the recipient. If they're still in your Outbox, it means whoever you sent it to hasn't read it yet. Once they do read it, the message gets transferred to your Sentbox.

You can delete messages in your Outbox; if you do, the recipient can't read it (obviously) but gets a message along the lines of "This message was deleted by the sender"
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Beithir is, as usual, spot on!

~ Naggie