how to contribute to the LEAF

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

Bad Beast
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Beastmen

how to contribute to the LEAF

Post by Bad Beast »

In the heading of LEAF it states that "we accept freelancing articles" however it really doesn't go into detail about how someone interested might go about actually submitting and writing the freelance article, perhaps a bit of explaination might help the LEAF to expand a bit
Contrary to popular belief, full-immersion holographic sex will not destroy society.

Full-immersion holographic sex achievement points will destroy society
Ryikko
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: WE, Nurgle WoC

Re: how to contribute to the LEAF

Post by Ryikko »

It's as easy as PMing one of the active writers (Beithir Seun, AMA, myself, or Naggie) to tell them that you are going to write one, and what about. Once the heads up is given, write it wherever you want, (on the forum, in Microsoft Word, etc) then PM the writer with the finished product. It'll be posted in the LEAF forum and edited, then posted in the LEAF when Naggie has the time to code it in.

Granted, this is a loooooong timeframe (particularly our end of it ;)) compressed into a few sentences :roll:

Clear as mud? :D
Atlarge wrote: It's not GW if you're not scraping off a dozen nonsensical skulls from each model.
Who clicks on these anyways?
Bad Beast
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Beastmen

Post by Bad Beast »

makes sense, though i do think perhaps that should be added to the front page of the LEAF, makes it more inviting for potential writers
Contrary to popular belief, full-immersion holographic sex will not destroy society.

Full-immersion holographic sex achievement points will destroy society
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Actually, PMing is not the only way. In fact, you can write the article pretty much anywhere where you think someone from the LEAF will see it. May it be in a thread here on the site, in a mail, PM, other site where some of us visit, or anywhere. If you have an article, I kinda expected you to find a way to contact one of us. It ain't hard :)

~ Naggie