Poster's information addition

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

lune
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: woodies, building up gobbo and demon tzeentch

Poster's information addition

Post by lune »

Hi all.
Just went to pyramidvault today and something on their side struck me pretty hard with the 'must have it'-feeling. Under the poster's avatar they have little symbols that show which armies they play and direct under these in read the same symbols with the opponents they regulary face. Is there a possibility we could include something similar on asrai? Does anybody else like this idea here?

Greatings,

Lune
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: Poster's information addition

Post by Beithir Seun »

I've just been over to TPV to see what you're on about and, having now seen it, I agree that it would be a very cool thing to have on this site as well! However, I would have no idea how to go about implementing it or even if we can do anything like that. It's another job for Naggie methinks...
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: Poster's information addition

Post by Naggie »

I'm a beliver of "Less is more". I fear such an addition could get cluttery, especielly since we already have such a feature at your profile.
I'll see if I can solve it in a cool way though... Sometime when I got some extra time on my hands :)

~ Naggie