Addition to FAQ?

Questions about the site or suggestions for improvements go here and are investigated by the Council of Elders

Moderator: Council of Elders

lune
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: woodies, building up gobbo and demon tzeentch

Addition to FAQ?

Post by lune »

Hi all.
Just a quick thought, but how about including the Wood Elf FAQ as well as a collection of repeatetly asked questions onto Warhammer in the FAQ section.
Still it only includes question about using this froum. Maybe this would be a nice addition?

Cheers. Lune
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Re: Addition to FAQ?

Post by Naggie »

It's not hard to fix, but it takes some time. I don't have that time, nor am I convinced we should put the board technical FAQs together with the game related ones. I think there's a way to make a seperate one. I will investigate. If there is such a way, I will need someone who writes that transript from the GW pdfs to a textfile ready to be included.

~ Nag
lune
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: woodies, building up gobbo and demon tzeentch

Post by lune »

Sounds good enough for me =)
Since it was my stupid idea I voloutary step forward for typing all the pdf stuff and - though it will take longer - can browse the forum (esp pool of enlightment) to gather questions and answers. Just pm me if you think I'm the right one :D

If we already go seperating the things: Posting the wood elf FAQ and our collection of stuff in the pool of Elnightment subforum and fixing it on top might be agood idea, wouldn't it?

Lune
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

I'll have to shoot a few words over to GW's legal department about it first.

~ Naggie