Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Re: Aemir vs. Lowb

Post by Aemir »

Khorne approves this decision :drool:

Chosen charge range
2d6 +4 >= 10
3 + 3 + 4 = 10 ... success

Holy Nurgle crap, that was so close to ever fail! Also, as majority of Chosen models lie in the flank arc, they have right to get into flank!

Withering no longer works as your mage is dead, right? Or should I dispel it now with Power pool with army roll?

Shooting turn:
WS2 buffs Chosen with extra armor! WS 1 buffs WS 2 with the hole of Chaos Star ('7')

Close combat:
Your soldiers attack first, but as they can't diminish the number of attacks (I doubt Exalted will die justaway :D ), I'll roll mine attacks. You will roll yours and make some tests if needed )

Chosen bring 4 S5 wounds to PG and Exalted kills 2 SG (if he survives 2 S3 attacks, sometimes they don't :roll: )
Attachments
Lowb_HE_vs_Aemir_WC_Turn_5_Warriors_of_Chaos.jpg
Lowb
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Lowb »

Oh well, sea guard fluffed their attacks so they have to check break on -3 for 2 wounds, charge and flank vs 1 row on my side ( there were 15 of them 8 wide)
Sea guard break
2d6 <= 5
5 + 6 = 11 ... failure
yes, great.

Also phoenix guard fluffed their attacks and failed 3 ward saves, which means I have to check on - 7 (charge, flank, 3 wounds, 2 rows, sb vs sb)
PG break test
2d6 <= 2
5 + 2 = 7 ... failure
Let's run!!1 what will you do?
Aemir
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Aemir »

Sea guard are steadfast actually, but 11 is 11 )

Both chase, but the rolls are ridiculous (5 for Exalted and 4 for Chosen), so you will run easily )
Lowb
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Lowb »

Well, both my flee distances are 3" so yep, you get both units and destroy them :)

I think we could call it a game? Only spearmen left and BSB + General
Aemir
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Aemir »

I wanted to fish BSB or Prince at the last turn, but it won't change the global fact that "2 Warshrines+Favour of Gods">>'Book of Hoeth+Banner of Saphery+Shadow Lore". No wonder both are restricted by ETC :)

Thanks for the game. It was quite unpredictable (hello, dicelog) and fun. 510 points Lord sucked into warp and your double snake-eyes Prince are worth memories alone ))
From what I see my mistakes were the positioning of marauders and placing Chosen in the flank, too far from juicy opponents. Also I'll remake Marauders list, Khorne mark isn't good option and 10 models units are points sink.
Lowb
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Lowb »

Would you be up for a rematch without cheesy parts then? :D
Aemir
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Aemir »

P.M. me in 10 ten days, I'll arrive home by then )