Combat Lord idea

Post ideas and develop rules or stats for whatever you want in here. Asrai units as well as other races

Moderator: Council of Elders

Gwill_of_the_Woods
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, AoS - Dwarf/Empire mix

Combat Lord idea

Post by Gwill_of_the_Woods »

Orome the Moon Born, Head of the Council of Beasts (298)

Orome is the Head of the Council of Beasts found in the Moonspring Glade. He is the liaison between the Elves and the Wild animals that cohabit Athel Loren.

The Hunters Pelt
Orome has a 4+ Armour Save, gains the Devastating Charge special rule and 1+WS on the turn that he charges.

Blessings of the Blue Moon
Orome was born during the ceremony of the Hunters Moon, where he was decorated with symbols of power. As the light of the Blue moon hit the newborns skin, the runes began to glow. Forever on he is protected by the Moon Goddess and wears his permanent markings with pride. Orome has a ward save of 4+

Cry of the Night
Once per game Orome can cry out to the Moon Goddess infusing himself with the primal power of the Wolf, granting himself 3+ Strength for one turn of Combat.

Spirit of the Wolf
As a "MoonBorn", Orome grew to an unnatural size towering over most Elves and even Treekin. He fights with aspects of both Elf & Beast.
To represent this Orome has two profiles:
Aspect of the Elf: M5 WS7 BS7 S4 T3 W3 I8 A4 Ld10
Aspect of the Beast: M9 WS5 BS- S5 T4 W3 I4 A2 Ld7

*He receives M+4 (and swiftsride), T+1, D3 impact hits at S5, +2A (resolved at WS5, S5, I4), Gains a S5 stomp, Counts as Monstrous Cavalry, gains Fear special rule.

For fluff purposes he isn't on a stag and is represented by my Orion model.
Glade lord,Light Armour, Asrai Longbow, Asrai spear, Great Stag, Talisman of Preservation, Helm of the Hunt, Potion of Strength
Long live the King in the Woods!!!
Wildwoodwanderer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: Combat Lord idea

Post by Wildwoodwanderer »

I like it

And a good way of taking the beautiful orion model without you know, taking orion! Lol
Gwill_of_the_Woods
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves, AoS - Dwarf/Empire mix

Re: Combat Lord idea

Post by Gwill_of_the_Woods »

Haha, yeah!

I love the fluff and the rules for Orion, but it's not often I'll get to or want to use 300-slaves worth of points on a single lord choice.

We are more about the fluff in our gaming group so we aren't overly competitive, well there's always one :p
Long live the King in the Woods!!!