The Great Repaint (Pic Heavy!!)

Want to get advice on paints and colours? Want to brag about your models? Come here, my friend...

Moderator: Council of Elders

Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Re: The Great Repaint (Pic Heavy!!)

Post by Beithir Seun »

Many thanks Samoht! Glad you think it fits with the rest, as that was the hardest part to figure out!

Next will probably be Wildwood Rangers, which are much more in my comfort zone.
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Allendor
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: Woodelves, Chaos Warriors & Beastmen, Bretonnians, Dark elf, Empire & Orcs & Goblins

Post by Allendor »

Man you are braver than me. The thought of starting all over gives me shivers. Great work here.
I love seeing someone else still with the 5th edition models as that is what I have the most of in my army.
Did you ever get that dragon's foot sorted out?
No amount of planning can ever replace dumb luck.
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

Thanks Allendor. I was pretty daunted about repainting, but it needed doing as I just wasn't happy with how I'd painted things previously. Now that I've started, I have to finish!

I think a lot of the 5th Ed models still stand up with the current range, although the style is slightly different they can still fit in.

And I think I've sorted the dragon's foot now. I don't know whether it's *right*, but I've got it in a position that looks OK and works with a bit of careful basing :D I might start painting it soon (although the rider isn't ready) so you might get pictures!
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog