2400 HE versus NEW Dwarves

Moderator: Council of Elders

Axiem
Newcomer
Newcomer

2400 HE versus NEW Dwarves

Post by Axiem »

Hi everyone!

Had a casual game against the New Dwarves and decided to make both a written and Youtube battle report of the affair. While it's with High Elves not Wood Elves, at least it's close enough to at least give people an idea as to what the new Dwarves can do! Hope you guys enjoy and if you make it through the video, I'd really appreciate some honest feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkxBo2K2LA

And if a picture report if that's more your thing:

http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=30

Thanks!

Axiem
Last edited by Axiem on 17 Feb 2014, 04:12, edited 1 time in total.
GladeLars
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: 2400 HE versus NEW Dwarves

Post by GladeLars »

Detailed battlereports are always great. The link to the picture report does not seem to work for me.
Axiem
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Axiem »

Hmm, it worked for me just then. I've included another one here, let me know if you have any luck with that one!

http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=30

If it's still not working for you, head over to Ulthuan and check in the Fantasy or Battle Report's sections. Should be an easy enough find. Be forewarned though; it's picture heavy :)

Axiem
noneshallpass!
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by noneshallpass! »

I opted for the video and think it was a great debute! The report had nice photos and was told well spoken at a steady pace.
I liked how you commented errors, thoughts and choices made during the battle.
The soundquality is better than average, but there is some hum in the background. It's better on the second report.

Do you play Wood Elves? Any chance for battles with them?
Raindog
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Dwarfs, Slaaneshi Chaos, and Wood Elves

Post by Raindog »

I enjoyed the video. It helped me see what not to do when I start playing the Dwarfs.

Cheers,
RD
Axiem
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Axiem »

Sorry for the lateness of the reply, been a bit of a busy few weeks!
I opted for the video and think it was a great debute! The report had nice photos and was told well spoken at a steady pace.
I liked how you commented errors, thoughts and choices made during the battle.
The soundquality is better than average, but there is some hum in the background. It's better on the second report.
Awesome, glad you enjoyed. I like talking about the tactics and strategy of the game quite a lot, and it helps me work on my play to vocalize my mistakes. I'll be sure to include them in the future!
Do you play Wood Elves? Any chance for battles with them?
I do! There's a double's tournament this weekend which I'm likely to attend. Leaning very heavily towards bringing the Woodies and I'm starting to get hyped for their release.
enjoyed the video. It helped me see what not to do when I start playing the Dwarfs.
Well alright then. Keep in mind my opponent had just come back to Dwarves (after not finding their castling style very enjoyable) and was interested to see what they could do in other regards. I've had a few more games against him since and his play has become noticeably better; there'll be a new report up within a week or so showcasing the changes he's made. It is nice to see that they don't have to play the castling game anymore if they don't want to.

Thanks guys for the comments, keep them coming!

Axiem