1500pts vs Dark elves + empire w/orc randomness

Moderator: Council of Elders

Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

1500pts vs Dark elves + empire w/orc randomness

Post by Athenes »

Ok first battle report hope it goes well
(Forgot my battle magic deck and rule book so had to use athal loren)
My list
LV4weaver-250pts
Bsb noble-asyendi's bane,HoDA-145pts
Gladeguard-20men w/champian
Glade riders-8strong(only put 5 out for both)
Glade riders-8strong-192pts
3warhawks w/ champian -140pts
Treeman-285pts
Great egale -50pts
I was against combat-centric DE that were good at evey thing and 2700 pts of empire and orc weird ness
The dark elves decimated the empire/orc combo on my side and prity much had no input in my battle
i had to face
Araknock shamon
30orc boys
6boarboys
Graet cannon

The orcs had first turn and rushed up and the great cannon hit my treeman but failed to wound and the shamon did nothing.

My first turn consisted of moving the riders,warhawks and treeman up and flying marched my eagle behind him then my magic phase i try to cast hidden path needing a 7 and i roll dobble 1s i then roll a 3 on the miscast and faill the test and my mage blows up. In my shooting all units foucsed fire on the shamon and the bsb used his HoDA and they took 6 wounds of it

Next turn they charged my riders and both elect to flee one flees of the board and the other is just on the shamon casts some curse of the bad mon and geting inshitive test which only 3 glade gurd die and his cannon shot my tree man and hit but failed to wound again. :ninja:

My tree man reffoms to chrge the orc hord and my warhawks reforme to shott the spider my egale charges the cannon .i fail to wound the spider and my glade guard do a pityfull 4 wounds to the orc hord. My egale killed on of the cannon crew and affter that we had to end but all comments are wellcome
(Sorry for spelling mistakes)
Soltari
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Re: 1500pts vs Dark elves + empire w/orc randomness

Post by Soltari »

Athenes wrote:i roll dobble 1s i then roll a 3 on the miscast and faill the test and my mage blows up
Double 1s do not count as a miscast (it is 7ed rule). In 8ed you have to roll 2D6 on the miscast table, only when irresistable force occurs, it means double 6s.
Athenes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Re: 1500pts vs Dark elves + empire w/orc randomness

Post by Athenes »

Soltari wrote:
Athenes wrote:i roll dobble 1s i then roll a 3 on the miscast and faill the test and my mage blows up
Double 1s do not count as a miscast (it is 7ed rule). In 8ed you have to roll 2D6 on the miscast table, only when irresistable force occurs, it means double 6s.
Ty man
I am going to kill the DE player