Carpe Noctem Presents the Golden Bat Competition 2014

For threads that relate to Non-Asrai Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Warmaster or any other wargame.

Moderator: Council of Elders

Disciple of Nagash
Newcomer
Newcomer

Carpe Noctem Presents the Golden Bat Competition 2014

Post by Disciple of Nagash »

Carpe Noctem Presents

The Golden Bat Competition 2014

Sponsored by Mantic Games

I am very pleased to announce the return of Carpe Noctem's Golden Bat Competition, with revamped (pun intended :) ) rules and £200 worth of prizes to be won!

The competition has painting and converting categories, including sections for non-vampire counts models. In addition a tier system is in place so no matter your skill level, you can still join in and have fun.

To find out more details and read the rules in full, please visit the following link: Golden Bat Competition 2014

Any questions, please feel free to ask and good luck to all those who enter.

Disciple of Nagash
Carpe Noctem Owner and Administrator

Note to Mods: This post was made in-line with a news exchange agreement made a few years ago with the sites admin. If there are any problems with this post, please let me know.
Last edited by Disciple of Nagash on 30 Jun 2014, 13:53, edited 1 time in total.
frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Re: Carpe Noctem Presents the Golden Bat Competition 2014

Post by frogboy »

Carpe Noctem always have the most interesting competitions, don't know why but they’re always looking for new blood.

:lol:
Its been too long since we burned a heretic, witch hunt anyone !??
sentinalofthewoods wrote:yes, unicorn riders that shoot rainbows..hell yeah
hutobega
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter
Armies I play: Orcs and goblins, Vampire Counts, Wood Elves.

Post by hutobega »

They are good people..vampires over there. I love their site.
How do we prove we exist? Maybe we don't...
Disciple of Nagash
Newcomer
Newcomer

Just updated the competition link due to changing over our forum software :)

Thank you also for the kind words, and hopefully you'll like the site even more with the new functionality we now have.
Disciple of Nagash
Newcomer
Newcomer

Another update!

The entry restriction on the Zombie Points has been lifted (it was applied in error to the non-VC categories anyway). Therefore, just to clarify:

VC Categories: Minimum of 50 posts to enter (as there are monetary prizes, it is to ensure that the winners have contributed to CN)
Non-VC Categories: No entry requirements, but you do get a nice medal and the pride of knowing you were the best. Members from other forums are joining in as well, so in a way it is like an open inter-forum category.