Greetings

If you're new, you might want to introduce yourself. Here's the place!

Moderator: Council of Elders

Tarothin
Newcomer
Newcomer
Armies I play: Wood Elves

Greetings

Post by Tarothin »

Hello all!

My name is Chris. I've been reading your forum for some time now (since before the new book came out)
I began playing wood elves when I borrowed my friends old army book although he never played the army. I was looking to try out my then beginning dwarf army (also have played high elves, o&g, beastmen, WoC all mostly small point armies) against something different. And of course I fell in love with the Asrai both the fluff and the style.

Flash forward and I play only Wood Elves now, I have the new armybook of course but my brother got into Warhammer and took my old WoC models and added to them to create a disgusting, mostly nurgle army which dominates our small group of players (something like 95% win ratio). I finally decided to join the forums to ask for advice on how to overcome him.

I'm not a great painter and my conversion skills are poor but I do try and take my time painting as games always look better with painted models that look like what they are supposed to be.

Anyway greetings hope to finally speak to all of you who I've listened to for so long
Mollesvinet
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Re: Greetings

Post by Mollesvinet »

Welcome to the forest.

hope you will learn a lot so that you can beat the filthy nurgle troops!

Best wishes