Here I am

If you're new, you might want to introduce yourself. Here's the place!

Moderator: Council of Elders

DruchiiSlayer
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Here I am

Post by DruchiiSlayer »

Hi all, I'm DS, the QI master, as some may know me from asur.org. I'm also a mod/op on the chat (when it's up and running). For WHFB I collect High Elves, Wood Elves, and Skaven Clan Eshin. And for 40K I collect Daemonhunters and Tau. Many of you may know me from asur.org, as I said.
Cenyu
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Cenyu »

Cenyu here.

Actually I was only waiting for the Druchii.net relaunch... then I somehow registered on Asur.org... and now I´m here. Interesting, huh?

I collect Dark Elves for WHFB and my experiences with the Wood Elves have mostly been of rather traumatic nature. I hope this will change a little with the new list. :D

Well.... hello, Asrai.org
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

Welcome to the site! And congratulations to the first post made by a non-moderator :)
Don't be afraid when you see that some people heva more posts (like me, I have around 50), it is all because of the preparations done. We have been here discussing some things before we let everyone else in. Enjoy the site!

Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer
Kalarn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Kalarn »

And here i am! Over from TRG. Will this forum basically replace TRG then? Nice layout so far - thumbs up.
Infection
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Infection »

I am Infection and i originally come from d.net but i wasn't very active there as i spent most of the time in the chat room.
I have a full army of vampire counts and i am begining Chaos Dwarfs although i have basic knowledge of all races of WHFB.
I'll think of a good sig later
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

Kalarn wrote:And here i am! Over from TRG. Will this forum basically replace TRG then?
Basically, yes.
Nice layout so far - thumbs up.
Thanks. Remember though, for all of you who might join here from The Waystone, you can go to your profile and see our TWS skin (work in progress).

Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer
Redzero
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Redzero »

Nice site, hope this site and the waystone will get the same respect as the d.net had
Last edited by Redzero on 30 Jul 2005, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
Maedhros
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Maedhros »

Maedhros here, you may know me from TRG, D.net, or TWS maybe. I collect druchii and that's it.
Nagathi wrote:
Kalarn wrote:And here i am! Over from TRG. Will this forum basically replace TRG then?
Basically, yes.
Does that mean Dryads to Treemen will be gone?! :(
Teron
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Teron »

Greetings, everyone.

Some of you may know me from Librarium Online, Battle Glade, Blood Keep or whatever WHFB site I've been bothered to register.

I'm a lunatic interested in fantasy in general, with the top 3 things being, in no particular order: druidism, dragons and necromancy.

ATM playing WHFB mainly with borrowed armies, I don't have much money and the minis cost insanely (Thank goodness for e-bay)

If I ever start an army proper, it'll be one of the following:

Wood Elves
Lizardmen
Vampire Counts (undead Ulthuan loyalist free-willed High Elves who raise willing High Elves as Wights and enslave beaten Druchii to the ultimate punishment - an eternity of damnation, defending Ulthuan. Have taken over a Black Ark and spread about as much terror among the Druchii as Aislinn does)
Arthion
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Arthion »

Hey too.
As an old player (in years) but not always veteran or experienced Wood Elf player I thank you for creating a new home.

Now is there any chance you chould convince Machiara to move his forum over here too? Mostly in the Battle Glade are informative opinions and sane posters but the format isn't appropriate to say the least.

Long and interesting board life, I like to wish.
Hope we all contribute to it.
The Inspector
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Vampire Counts

Post by The Inspector »

Gaaagh!

The flood waters are rising!

Only joking, welcome to all new members, and hope you have a good time.
GladeRider
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by GladeRider »

Well , im here, but have been for some time ..... But as i told inspector a few days ago site looks marvolous , keep it up !

~GR
" The Spellweavers sealed there fate but closing there retreat in a line of trees, cut down one by one by the arrows of the asrai kin"

"None can resist the call of the Wild Hunt"
Woodpecker
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Woodpecker »

You probably all know who I am... :P
The Inspector
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Vampire Counts

Post by The Inspector »

meh, the name rings a bell... ;) :D
danny-the-raider
Newcomer
Newcomer
Location: harlington, bedfordshire, england, the UK, Europe, Northen hemisphere

Post by danny-the-raider »

Hi all danny-the-raider here came over here from the battleglade forum.
it never ends does it? the simple answer is no and thats just the way i like it woof.

Lord flashheart-first world war- blackadder
Wolf Fang
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Post by Wolf Fang »

Hi, I'm Wolf Fang. Some people might know me from Dicetroll, TPV, Athel Loren or Asur. I use the name Slekke on those sites. Well anyway, nice work on the new site.
The dead are waking. Join them now.
Carpe Noctem: For all VC discussions.
Dori
Shadow Sentinel
Shadow Sentinel
Location: In the dark and mildly active crypt that some people call the Battle Report Section

im here

Post by Dori »

Hi everyone...im here from TRG...we should start a new discussion on dryads to treeman. And please no one ask were my name is from...(its from the hobbit, not Finding Nemo)

Dori
Ex Council Member
Check out my tactica's in my topic Dori's Tactica's
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

Moved to the new Introduction Forum.

Nagathi
The Daemonwhisperer
Squirrel Nutkins
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by Squirrel Nutkins »

hey there, i'm Squirrel Nutkins, some of you may know me from the COL, H&A or Da Warpath.

My main armies are Empire and O&G, but Woodies were my first warhammer army, and i have around 1000 points of them (in the old list). Now the new book has come out i plan to restart my army again :P

I hope to see you around :)
Lord Tareq
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Lord Tareq »

Lord Tareq present!

Some may know me from druchii.net, my main army is a spider-themed dark elf cult of slaanesh army, and now I am planning for an archeological expedition wood elf force :)
Far better it is to dare dark things, to fight mighty battles and to win glorious triumphs -but risk losing all, then to take rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy nor suffer much, and live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat...
Snail
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Snail »

Hay if you don't know me well good if you do even better
Malvegil
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Malvegil »

Malvegil's reporting for duty.

I'm a ruthless spammer who generally has no respect towards anyone and most likely will collect the most warnings due to SPAM and behaviour from Nagathi in the flow of the time. But, I guess I will try to behave this time.
DruchiiSlayer
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by DruchiiSlayer »

Malvegil wrote:Malvegil's reporting for duty.

I'm a ruthless spammer who generally has no respect towards anyone and most likely will collect the most warnings due to SPAM and behaviour from Nagathi in the flow of the time. But, I guess I will try to behave this time.
That depends whether joran joins or not. ;)
Lethalis is funny (and so is Darmort) :)
http://www.asur.org
Malvegil
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Malvegil »

DruchiiSlayer wrote:
Malvegil wrote:Malvegil's reporting for duty.

That depends whether joran joins or not. ;)
He won't join. He's not in the game, it is just the community we have had since Ulthuan.com's days. But I guess many other come and join, so I would be expecting the site to have at least 500 members after two or three weeks.
Sanol
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Sanol »

well let's introduce :P

I'm Sanol. I have been on D.net for two months before it went down, and i'm now 2 months on Asur.org (damm can't put down A.org any more :P). I collect Dark Elfs, and I'm planning to start a Chaos Space Marines army also. My little brothers planning to collect also some treehuggers :p so i thought that I had to now something about them.