Greetings! Read This, Please

If you're new, you might want to introduce yourself. Here's the place!

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Greetings! Read This, Please

Post by Naggie »

Greetings wanderer of the woods!

Knock-knock! A nocturnal, nimble and nameless nanny of the needy ninnies now nauseous through niggle and nonentities. Neither normal nor noticeable, nearer a nasty necessity for the naughty and noisy. Narrating the nebulous nights of naked nymphs while napping nearly nefarious is my nostalgia nowadays. In nature, neither Norway nor Netherlands nets the nectar of my neon nest of nonsense. Notorious of naught, a novelty of novices with nowhere to nurse my numbers. A Nordic nil of no nobility who needs no nonchalance nonetheless. Notched nouns on the 'Net need nudges or my noxious nick will nibble as a needle at your narrow and nude negligence. Take note!
I need not nettle you no more. You may call me Naggie.

You have just reached the introductions forum of Asrai.org and this is your chance to introduce yourself, get acquainted with some of our older members and be your first leg into the whole community. To start your own new thread, just hit the button that looks like this:

If you don't know what to write in your introduction post, I have designed a little (well, my intention was to have it small when I started writing them ;)) set of questions for you. Answer them if you want, but there is of course not obligatory to do so.
  • 1. What is your name?
    2. Why did you choose this nickname; what does it mean?
    3. How old are you?
    4. Where in the world do you live?
    5. What is your current occupation?
    6. Would you consider yourself to be naive, artistic and impulsive, or more considerate, analytical and theorizing?
    7. What drew you to Wood Elves?
    8. Do you play any other Warhammer fantasy armies?
    9. Do you have many friends whom you can play?
    10. Have you bought any Wood Elf models yet?
    11. What type of army would you like? Speed? Shooting? Magic? Monsters?
    12. Which of the Wood Elf models is your personal favourite?
    14. What is your favourite unit in the Wood Elven army?
    15. What is your favourite unit in the entire range of Warhammer?
    16. There are many different seasons to paint Wood Elves in (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter). Have you decided on any, and if so, which?
    17. On to the community questions. How did you hear about us?
    18. Have you seen our LEAF article database thingy? (link on the top right)
    19. Have you had the time eyeball our Forum Rules & Guidelines yet?
    20. What do you think of the site so far?
    21. Do you have any dark secrets to share?
    22. Did you notice there was no question #13? :)
    23: Is there something else we should know about you before we start to dissect your personal life? ;)
Have a wonderful stay here on Asrai.org, and do not be afraid to ask any questions to anyone. We're all here to learn, thrive and evolve. Everyone was new to the army at some point, and we have over 5800 members (as of January 2012) who would gladly help you and share their knowledge. Ask away!

Naggie
Asrai.org Admin & Owner