finger cramps!!!

Anything not at all related to Warhammer goes here. That includes all humor not fitting for the other forums.
Posts in Off Topic do not increase your post count.

Moderator: Council of Elders

V123
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

finger cramps!!!

Post by V123 »

yesterday when i was typing out an essay my fingers sudenly became stiff as a fiddle, i knew what was going to happen next as i contimplated for about 6 nanoseconds, next it hit me, i had unraveld a finger cramp, its awsome power took control of my hand and contorted it into ways not imaginable, making wierd shapes that somewhat resembeld jezzels on the move and antonio banderas striking a pose.

my hand then quikly ruptured and stung like a thousand manticores just inserted there scorpoin like tail into my stubly little sausage fingers. i had no way to stop the pain but to headbut my hand into oblivion, but it wasnt working so i quikly pulled out my trusty double sided pair of siscors and took out my ring finger with jab to the bottom of the finger, the cramp was gone, but so was my finger.............

so to make a long story short i got a finger cramp and did everything possible to make it stop but in the end its better just to wait till its gone.

i want you to tell me your worst finger cramp moments, or perhaps also even your foot cramps, but only if you dare..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
help spread the peace... PLANT A SEED
Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

tutut_bad No. You are not allowed to bump. But I am :evil:

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Prince of Arnheim
Willow Warrior of Wascana
Armies I play: Dark Elves and Skaven

Post by Prince of Arnheim »

That doesn't sound very good...

Next time soak your hand in hot water...sounds like a bit of Tendonitis..just need to relax it and let the heat loosen it up...

I usually get that in my wrist from mousing during video games....

The key is to just stop....don't use scissors....where are you from in Canada by the way?

I might have to do an intervention!
Acorn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Acorn »

I once got a leg cramp in both legs at once... I know It doesn't sound very bad, but it happened while I was 4 meters (~12 feet) under water. :-#
Keep'em guessing
KidA
Undercover Druchii

Post by KidA »

Acorn wrote:I once got a leg cramp in both legs at once... I know It doesn't sound very bad, but it happened while I was 4 meters (~12 feet) under water. :-#
Happened to me on several occasions, as swimmers are prone to do so during a period when they are getting back in a form. First two weeks of training after a summer holiday were sometimes a hell, with me having up to a dozen cramps each day.
It would usually happen during a 'turn' (don't know the exact word), the moment you push with your both legs from a pool wall.

Oh, any one of you guys ever had a lower jaw cramp? That hurts like hell...
Slaggapa
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Slaggapa »

KidA wrote: Oh, any one of you guys ever had a lower jaw cramp? That hurts like hell...
A few times a week. I'm so tired in school that I gasp all the time and suddenly it happends.:(

I think I need to sleep more -_-
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

man, lower jaw cramps have to be the WORST cramps EVER!!!!!!!!! they really do hurt like hell and mine usually last for a while! Ouch...
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
V123
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by V123 »

WOW i didnt know you can get cramps in your jaw thats pretty outragous, by the way Prince of Arnheim, im from toronto ON

anyawys you guys know the deal. it happens in water alot and one time i was swimming and you know that foot cramp you get and yuor pointer toe locks above the thumb toe, yea that kills like a bizznatch, happend to me and i almost drowned as i was underwater it happend and i lost all my air and then i couldent move since it hurt so badly but then a dolphin came and shot a hydronic lazer beam into my foot and then i managed to swim back up 20 meters to the surface.
Highborn Sycath
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Highborn Sycath »

toronto ON
crap! thats near me.

but seriously, do you have to add in all those stupid lies and fabrications to your stories? It gets kinda annoying after a while.
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Glade/
the lost glade, we're like... the bar you go to after work. We relax and have a bunch of contests and fun atmosphere, while still being a touch serious
V123
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by V123 »

Highborn Sycath, yes, yes i do, yes i have to post all those exagirations, wanna know y?. ill tell you why!, i dont know why!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

well i guess when i post i let my mind run free with some knowladge of what im typing yo, and that ends up in result that i type things like dolphins and lots of other things. if you want me to talk to you about my whole life journy and why i do post random things like this, then you can PM me and ask, ill be more then happy to tell you why.
TerminusEst
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by TerminusEst »

Cramps are not fun especially if you've got no dolphins to help you out. Oh and I'm from Windsor for anybody who cares since Canada came up.
LET ME TASTE YOUR FLESH

Vântu îl hrănea, apa-l îmbrăca, focu îl păzea, de pământ ferea.
The wind fed him, the water clothed him, the fire guarded him, the earth he guarded.
V123
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by V123 »

ah yes...... Windsor, it is a fimilliar place to me.