Dwarfs, Space wolves and more for sale

Anything not at all related to Warhammer goes here. That includes all humor not fitting for the other forums.
Posts in Off Topic do not increase your post count.

Moderator: Council of Elders

thunderbow
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Armies I play: Wood elves

Dwarfs, Space wolves and more for sale

Post by thunderbow »

So, as it happens, life got in the way and I realized that I have to say good-bye to some of my unfinished projects. There are hardly any wood elves, but since I couldn't post at Bugman's Brewery for some reason, I thought that some people here might be interested in my collection. Here it goes:

16 dwarf thunderers/quarrelers, mostly unassembled, all bits included
16 dwarf warriors, mostly assembled, one basecoated, most bits included
10 miners, partly assembled, all bits included
1 dwarf lord with helmet in hand
1 oop runelord with runestaff
1 tale of war dwarf slayer
White dwarf carried on a shield by Joseph Bugman and Gotrek (i believe it is a WD anniversary model)
up to 5 OOP ironbreakers, some basecoated
1 mounted bretonnian damsel 1 damsel on foot
1 Wood elf/Bretonnian unicorn
12 space wolf grey hunters with 2 meltas, some converted with beastmen arms, unpainted, most bits included + several unused beastmen arms grin emoticon
1 unopened box of assault marines
up to 5 skyclaws (will write the exact number later), 2 assembled, unpainted
OOP blood bowl ogres starter set (I believe it's 5 ogres, and several snotlings), I started painting 2 of the ogres.
I will post the pictures as soon as I get my camera back. I would ask about 70-80% of the original price for the most of things, and I'm willing to cover reasonable shipment costs, albeit I don't know much about shipment and will have to look into that.
"It is easy to stride The Right Path"
(Lao Tse)