Wood Elves Magic Cards

Anything not at all related to Warhammer goes here. That includes all humor not fitting for the other forums.
Posts in Off Topic do not increase your post count.

Moderator: Council of Elders

frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Wood Elves Magic Cards

Post by frogboy »

Ok so just got back from GW Cwmbran, I went there to pick up my shinny new Ltd Edition WE Book and I noticed they had three packs of WE magic cards, although I just bought an extra one for a prize so now there are only two left, if you want a set get on the phone and give James a call 01633 874 070 and tell him I said hi and thanks GW for the book :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Frogboy
Its been too long since we burned a heretic, witch hunt anyone !??
sentinalofthewoods wrote:yes, unicorn riders that shoot rainbows..hell yeah
Luminith
Horsemaster
Horsemaster

Re: Wood Elves Magic Cards

Post by Luminith »

Good on you for giving out the tip, instead of hording them. You could have turned an easy profit, I imagine :)
Do I like Warhammer? Are you kidding, I've got wood!....elves...
frogboy
Elder of the Council
Armies I play: WoC (Nurgle), Just starting a Slannesh WoC for 8th, CSM(Khorne/Nurgle), Starting to build a Waaagh

Post by frogboy »

Yeah there going for like £12 on eBay last time I looked
frogboy
Elder of the Council

Post by frogboy »

Did anyone get one ? The stores shut now until Tuesday and the manager will be back. I'm thinking it might be worth me getting them if nobody else dose then at least that will secure them for any two future members who missed out. They will enevitably see this post.

This is going to be like the holy grail of Wood Elves Magic Cards in a few years. Only Asrai with a strong Google Fu will find them though.

To be continued...
Beithir Seun
The Philosopher
Armies I play: Wood Elves, Bretonnians | Sylvaneth, Soulblight Gravelords | Astra Militarum, Tau

Post by Beithir Seun »

That's not a bad idea actually Froggy. I went into the Burton-on-Trent store today and they had one pack left. I can pop in and try to pick them up (assuming they've not already been sold by then...) if someone still needs a pack.
Carrot and Stick ~ Beithir's Blog
Maeglin
Bladesinger
Bladesinger
Armies I play: Wood Elves , Dogs of War/Empire, Space Wolves, Raven Guard, Crimson Fists, Word Bearers/Night Lords

Post by Maeglin »

Seems to be the case in a lot of stores. Just nipped into the Stratford store and they had 4 packs left. I picked up 2 and left 2. Manager said seems like most of the regulars pre-ordered them. Only went in on a whim after talk of people wearing them out. So I'm set for the next decade :nod:
Follower of the Trickster God.
irishfarmer
Horsemaster
Horsemaster
Armies I play: WE,Ogres

Post by irishfarmer »

Congrats on finally getting a book, too, Froggy!
:D
Track those crazy rumors and their rumor mongers!!

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/po ... 48304.page