Asrai WebMag

Moderator: Council of Elders

Naggie
King of the Woods
Armies I play: Druchii and Asrai. Elves for the win!

Post by Naggie »

We are, as always, hunting for active and dedicated writers and artists to do our articles. If you have the time or want to try out for a position, send me a PM about it.

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
The_Windrider
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman
Location: Deep within the branches of Athel Loren, writing my latest story...

Post by The_Windrider »

Im a new member and would like to say thank you for creating a place for the Asrai (I found this through druchii.net) And the online magazine is a great idea. I plan on becoming an accomplished writer in my future and would have no problem writing fluff or articles for you. I know some of the other webmags seem a little naive and poorly written, and I try to make all my writing flowing and creative while making since. Right now im in the process of writing a story for my character Aeron Windrider (I couldn't access my former account using that name.) which is three pages deep and could go as far as twelve.

Im going to place it in your writing section for everyone to review in a weeks time, and if your impressed or just like it i'd love to contribute.
"I want all their heads, I want every body burned and every weapon destroyed...make them pay..." Aeron Windrider.
*Contributing writer for the WebMag.*
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

Send me a PM with a link to make sure I don't forget or miss it. That would be awesome.

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
The_Windrider
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by The_Windrider »

I'll make sure to send it to you ASAP when I post it here, im really proud of how the story is going along at the moment, I plan to include enough for a second story involving Aeron (If the first get's good praise that is.)
"I want all their heads, I want every body burned and every weapon destroyed...make them pay..." Aeron Windrider.
JRAsrai
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by JRAsrai »

i too will be done with my article that you wanted to see very soon. hopefully it will be ready tomorrow and if not at least by the weekend
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

I'll make sure to send it to you ASAP when I post it here
If you're planning on having it as a part of the Webmag, then you probably won't be permitted to post it in public, because then others would be able to see it, ruining the surprise.
"I suspect the admiration is quietly mutual. I've observed the images that adorn the shields of your mightiest warriors and grace your standards. I think that when my kind are gone, you will miss us." ~Tinairath the Wind, Dragon
The_Windrider
Trusted Bowman
Trusted Bowman

Post by The_Windrider »

I guess if Nagathi wants it in the Mag i'll hold off and just send it to him/her. If I can get my models painted I might get a battle report in, but that might be difficult.
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

As many real images and photos as possible are preferred. Otherwise, our poor illustrators will get a lot to do :)

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Dori
Shadow Sentinel
Shadow Sentinel
Location: In the dark and mildly active crypt that some people call the Battle Report Section

Post by Dori »

Im a member of the Elven Webmag but i think my energies would probably be better concentrating on the Asrai. So can i be a tactician for the Asrai Webmag?

Dori
Ex Council Member
Check out my tactica's in my topic Dori's Tactica's
Eldacar
Wild Hunter
Wild Hunter

Post by Eldacar »

Dori, the two are one and the same.
"I suspect the admiration is quietly mutual. I've observed the images that adorn the shields of your mightiest warriors and grace your standards. I think that when my kind are gone, you will miss us." ~Tinairath the Wind, Dragon
Ecalsneerg
Bladesinger
Bladesinger

Post by Ecalsneerg »

I have submitted my article. I'd like to do House Rules and units.

Nagathi, I've PMed you a submission.
Graaargh!
Win/Draw/Loss Record
Ogres: 1/1/1
Naggie
King of the Woods

Post by Naggie »

As it looks right now, the WebMag is pretty dead. I will see what we should do about tit.

Nagathi
The Sacred Sentinel
Moonshadow
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post by Moonshadow »

Kul wrote:What about "The waystone"?
Great name!